Chapter 1

Everyone knows I'm a huge fan of dukes of hazzard. Well this is when I got to live one of my dreams, to time travel to the time Dukes was being made. I'll start at the beginning, since it was a day during school that we could have our phones and electronics out I was watching all my favorite shows on my phone. One of my friends came up after playing a minute to win it game with her friends and said "aren't you getting tired of the dukes yet katelyn?"

and I said "no it's the best show ever, I'll never get over it"

"Ok, well your missing out on these fun games, since your stuck in the dukes"

She sort of jinxed me there, by saying that I'm stuck in the dukes, because guess what happens later? Yep your right. I get stuck in the dukes.

"Don't you know me by now I don't like playing those games"

"Yes I know, but you can always try something new instead of being stuck in the same old thing"

"I guess, what's the next game?"

"I don't really know just have to see when we get down there"

"You know I hate surprises jaz"

"I know that, but what did I just say?"

"Try something new"

"That's right"

She drug me down to the gym floor and the announcer said "alright, next game is a opstical course."

We won the opstical course and I went back to the dukes on my phone.