Chapter 7

I started walking around hazzard. All the sudden I saw a white jeep with the name dixie on it speed past, I kinda was really surprised with how fast she was going that she saw me. The young lady backed up.

and said "hi miss would you like a ride I mean I wouldnt want you to get into trouble for hitchhiking"

"Sure, thanks"

"Anytime by the way I'm dasiy"

"Hi I'm katelyn"

"Nice to meet you katelyn"

I was just thinking "what the heck? She seems like she doesn't even remember pulling me through my phone to this time oh well"

"So katelyn, why were you hitchhiking anyway? Do you have a car?"

I kinda made up a little story "I uh . . . ."

"Oh sorry, I overstepped didn't i?"

"No no it's fine, my uh . . . . my ex stole my car"

"Oh here then use my cb and call rosco to get after him"

"No no it's fine"

"Don't you want your car back?"

"Yeah I do, but this happens all the time. He steals it runs out of gas then comes back to me beats me up to get gas money. I give it to him then I have my car for almost half the day, then he steals it again"

"Adult and battery to get money now you defiantly have to call rosco"

"No no it's fine"

"Ok then I'll call rosco . . . . Rosco this is daisy duke I have an assignment for you. I have a new friend and she's having trouble with a boy. Assault and battery, stealing money, and her car."

"Oh . . . . who is this? I'll get right after him and cuff and stuff him"

"What's his name katelyn?"

Then I said "Oh alright, give it to me . . . . Rosco this is dasiy new friend katelyn, my ex name is justin he has brown hair, a beard, wears a hat all the time, and has glasses."

"Alright katelyn, I'll get right after him I don't stand for assault and battery on a woman, so do worry."

"Thanks rosco"

No awnser back then dasiy said "See all you hand to do is call"

"Thank you dasiy"

"Anything for a new friend."