Chapter 8

When dasiy pulled into the driveway of the farm house she lives in with uncle jesse, bo, and luke her cousins. Uncle jesse was doing chores, and they noticed the lady they don't know getting out of daisys jeep, uncle jesse came up first.

"Who's this beautiful young lady?"

Then dasiy said "Uncle Jesse this is katelyn, I picked her up so she wouldn't get into trouble with rosco for hitchhiking."

"Well, nice to meet you katelyn, boys get over here and meet this young lady dasiy brang here."

Luke said "Can we finish the chores first uncle jesse?"

"Yeah uh sure, sorry about that katelyn, they've been acting weird for some reason today. But nevermind that how about you stay for supper katelyn?"

I was thinking "weird thats not like my favorite country boys, the duke boys it seems like . . . . wait it can't be!" You'll get to find out what I found out later.

"Katelyn you alright?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, uh I'm fine but I'm sorry, I better get settled into a hotel, but thanks for the invite. Another time?"

"Sure, how about tomorrow?"

"Sure, I'll be here."

Then dasiy said "Well, you didn't have any bags with you, do you need clothes?"

"Yeah, but I'll probably just go shopping."

"Oh no your not, come on with me I have a bunch of old clothes you can have. You look like my size anyway?"

"Thanks dasiy"

"Anytime."