Sparked: Writing Music

Now that Sparked is finished, I'm going to be sharing with you some of the songs I listened to during the writing process.
There is a playlist on YouTube that has the songs linked to it, but there's only one way I know how to find it.
To find this playlist, you're going to go to YT and search "Pieces Rob Thomas Piano Cover." Click on the one that is by Roberto HB. Scroll down to the comments and somebody named Katie H should've commented, "Wow. This is amazing. Phenomenal job." That's me. Click on the channel and you'll see a playlist called Sparked. Then, bam. That's the playlist.
WARNING: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FOR SPARKED IN THIS.
The first two songs are called Fences and Playing God, both by Paramore. I listened to both of these when I was writing the first couple chapters in which Vienna and Luke discover the universe of the Peculiars. You will also recognize these songs as the first two Vienna played on her headphones is chapter one.
After the cousins got separated, I listened to a lot of Julia Michaels and Chainsmokers during Vienna's chapters whereas I listened to some Halsey and Paramore during Luke's chapters.
Finally, we reach the scene where we find out the truth about Reid. I listened to I Can't Stop Drinking About You by Bebe Rexha during this part. Don't know why. Mood, I guess.
After that we have to part where Vienna and Millard are ditching Reid and running towards the main battle. This is also the scene in which we lose Miss Peregrine, Lisa's parents, Enoch, and Horace. During all of this, I listened to Weak by AJR.
Meanwhile, Luke and Bronwyn are sharing their first kiss at Miss Blue Jay's Loop. During this wonderful scene I listened to Crazy by Kat Dahlia.
When Luke and his friends were traveling to meet Vienna and the others, I played Learn To Let Go by Kesha.
The next scene is Vienna and Millard's first kiss, in which I played two songs. These were Falling Away by Seven Lions (Mitis remix!) and How To Love by Cash Cash. I had to rewrite the scene like twenty times because it kept getting deleted.
The next part is when the robot versions of Horace and Enoch arrived, accompanied by Reid. This is also the scene when Vienna died. After that I wrote Luke's reaction. During all of these parts I listened to a lot of Daughter. You'll find the ones I played on the playlist.
During the next part in which Luke and Millard spoke about revenge and Luke grieved for his cousin, I played the acoustic version of How To Save A Life by The Fray.
The next chapter is chapter Twenty Four, in which I play the following songs:
I Hate You (Don't Leave Me) by Demi Lovato
Never Say Never (Acoustic) by The Fray
Still (Acoustic) by Daughter (Heads up, guys, in the video I added to the playlist, the actual song doesn't start until :51)
Smother (Acoustic) by Daughter
I also listened to the acoustic version of Smother during chapter Twenty Five.
During the final chapter, I played Worst In Me by Julia Michaels.
I hope you guys enjoyed this fun little thing.