Kind Of Random Rambling

Something really great about having Vienna and Luke (Sparked) natively speak German is that now when somebody writes a caption on Instagram I can see if there's any of the like five words I remember and if there is I know what they mean and feel very accomplished

Also, I'm really excited because I'm seeing a whole bunch of bands this year and in early 2019. You guys know I already saw Paramore, and I'm seeing Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and Twenty One Pilots. I really love the new music TØP's put out and Pray For The Wicked is FANTASTIC!!! Also, Trench comes out on my birthday. The new Palaye Royale song is pretty great too.

I start school in less than a month, and I'm not excited. The only reason I'd want to go back to school is to see my friends on a regular basis.

I don't think I've mentioned this on here yet but I've been reading the Selection series so if anybody's read that let's talk on my message board (you all know I can't PM).

The other day I was hanging out with my brother and I was looking through my work and I realized how badly written the first couple chapters of The Death Of Me are. I could definitely do a lot better now, but my brother seemed to find my old writing style hilarious.

Also... sad to break it to you but I don't know if I'm ever gonna finish Styx...

I do want to write something on this account, I'm just not sure what. I want to start something new. I might do another Fanfiction, but I've considered doing like an actual book?? Let me know what you think, and please be honest.