More Fanart!

So I have a couple new drawings to share with you all! As always, they're really lovely and they're even fully colored!

The first one is by @Sillylittlewriter and it features Eli and both Matts! I just really love how dynamic the picture is, with all the bullets and glass. And winking Matt, lol.

Second one you'll have to head over to the profile of @brittanos to check it out in their Other Drawings book

Second one you'll have to head over to the profile of @brittanos to check it out in their Other Drawings book. It's really cool art, featuring both Eli and Matthew in full color so please do check it out. 

Also, just wanted to tell you all that if you see Vigilante or any other stories from Wattpad posted in other sites, don't read them there! There's been some issues with sites mirroring stories from WP and though the site is aware of this and is working on having those stories taken down it will probably take some time. For now, just please remember to stay away from those sites as they put you at risk of a malware attack. All of my works and anything you see on those sites are always free to read here on Wattpad!

Anyways, as always if you want to share fan art or fan fiction you can shoot me a message on here, on twitter (linked on my profile) or through my author e-mail. Have a great week!