X P.O.V

I was walking to a concert,with my best friend Abbey,Abbey had long brown hair,blue eyes and had freckles,she was pale  and 5ft tall.i on the other hand am 5'8 and I'm pale with long brown hair and pale blue eyes .We finally reached the concert and found our places,"what songs do you think EXO will play?" Abbey ask with excitement. "I'm not sure,I hope all of them,or close to all of them." I answer with a big smile "me too" she said bouncing up and down in excitement.

We sang along to every song they played,our glow sticks waving in the air with the other fans,when the concert was over,Lay my via winked at me ,I felt like my heart would explode,Baekhyun blew a kiss at Abbey and she fainted ,I caught her and gently laid her down,Lay and Baekhyun ran off the stage to us, "is she okay?!" Baekhyun questioned with worry  in his eyes,"I think so"  Lay and I replied in unison,"let's  bring them back to  our house" Baekhyun said  picking  Abbey up ,Lay nodded on agreement .

 Lay held my hand while Baekhyun carried Abbey bridal style, "they look cute together" I whispered to Lay, "yeah they do,why do you think Abbey fainted?" He asked "she was probably freakin out because,Baekhyun is her ultimate bias" I answered " oh,why didn't you faint when I winked at you?" "I was to happy to" I replied with a smile, "I kinda wish you fainted"  Lay said with a smile.

"Why?" I asked shocked  " so I could carry you like that he nodded at Baekhyun and Abbey "you still can" I said with a  big smile,Lay picked me up,I put my arms around his neck he smiled a beautiful smile and I smiled like a dork and put my head on his shoulder Lay whispered in my ear "feel free to fall asleep."

"Okay, I'll think about it" I replied he laughed I love his laugh I thought to myself I closed my eyes and heard lay singing Sing For You,his voice was so soft and beautiful I let myself  fall asleep and let my mind go to dreamland where I hopefully will dream about Lay.