Abbey's(P.O.V)

I woke up on a soft queen sized bed "where am I?"  I asked out loud, "you're at our dorm" a familiar voice said I turned my head to see Baekhyun,I blushed "what's wrong?!,please don't faint again" he said with worry I laughed a little "I won't" I replied,he smiled an blushed "AWW so  cute" I gushed  "no you are"  he replied  "you're only saying that because I'm a  fan" I said  and pouted.

"No,I'm not honestly Abbey this feels like fate"  Baekhyun said shyly,then he leaned  in  and kissed me  I felt like I just got  hit by lightning ,I kissed him back,we pulled away for a few seconds  "see you feel it too" he  said as he hugged me ,"I did "  I replied and hugged him back  'I don't want this to end' I  thought .

"Wait , where's  X? " I  questioned , "Lay and her are sleeping  in his room"  he answered, "awwwwwwww,Lay is her bias" I said with a  big smile ,"let's not wake them up " "okay", Baekhyun  walked to his closet and pulled a t-shirt out  "here you can sleep in this"  he said handing it to me ,I smiled and blushed  "thank you"  I said  he nodded and showed me to the bathroom.

"I'll be  back" I told him as he  left, I closed  the door  and locked it as I started  to change, I put my  arms threw,then  put my head threw ,it smelled like him,I smiled and  walked out,and ran  into someone,I looked up  to see Sehun "oh my goodness,I am so sorry" I said,Sehun chuckled  and checked me out, "it's fine cutie"  he said with a smile,I blushed.

"Do you know where Baekhyun is?" I asked  Sehun  nodded "he's in the living room" he answered  "okay thanks" I said and  head towards  the living room  to meet up with  Baekhyun ,'why is this  hallway so long' I thought  as I walked past the last room that reached the stairs .