X (reader) P.O.V

I woke up and looked around trying to remember what happened,and I noticed an arm wrapped around my waist, I looked over and saw Lay, when I saw him, I remembered everything that happened.

"Lay" I whispered. "Hmm?" He mumbled. "Lay" I said again, "X go back to sleep" he said sleepily. I laughed and kissed him, and Lay kissed back, I pulled away "come on wake up" I said to whom with a smile.

"Why?, I just want to stay here" he complained. "Fine you can" I told him and got out of bed. "No Tess don't leave, I wanted to stay here with you" Lay said with a cute sad face.

"Don't you want to go say hi to everyone?" I asked "not really" he answered. "Why not?" I questioned. "Because I just want some alone time with you X, also they can be loud" Lay replied.

"Okay, how about we go downstairs, grab some food, and then tell them we wanna be alone, and if they need anything they can text you." I suggested. "Okay,fine"Lay agreed 

Lay put on a sweatshirt and opened his door, he reached back and took my hand. He led me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I grabbed a pack of Coke and some water, Lay grabbed 4 bags of chips and walked out of the kitchen.

Chanyeol was in the living room when we walked out "Chanyeol tell the others that X and I want some alone time, and if you need anything just text me" Lay said to him as he slowly walked up the stairs.

Lay walked into his room and dumped the chips on the bed, I walked in behind him and put the pop and water in the mini fridge.

Lay smiled and kissed my cheek before he closed his bedroom door and locked it, I blushed and looked up at  him "now we'll really be alone" he said with a grin and kissed me.