Abbey's P.O.V

I walked down the steps, I could hear Baekhyun talking, I walked quietly up behind him "BOO!" I yelled, Baekhyun jumped at turned around.

"Abbey, don't do that" he said holding his chest, I giggled, "sorry" I said and hugged him, Baekhyun hugged back.

"guys she's mine" Baekhyun said to Chen D.O. and Kai, they looked at each other with a michevious look and nodded. 

Kai came up behind me and started tickling me, I screeched and fell on to the floor, curling up in to a little ball "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I whined.

Kai laughed and kept tickling me I rolled over on to my stomach and tried to smack his hands away, I kicked my legs out and accidentally kicked him in the nuts.

Kai doubled over in pain and fell to the floor I gasped "OH MY GOD, KAI!" I yelled and crawled over to him "that hurt" he said and looked at me.

"I'm so sorry" I said and  patted his head, Chen and D.O rushed over to help him up, I put my head in my hands and started to cry

Baekhyun came up and put his arm around me "what's wrong baby girl?" he asked I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face "I didn't mean to" I said.

Baekhyun wipped my tears away "it's okay" he said and hugged me, I hugged back "c'mon let's go watch a movie" Baekhyun said , I nodded and he carried me up the stairs and in to his room.