The Story of a Psychic Teen Girl - Outtake and Info.

hey! I need your guys' opinion. Should I add this little skit to the first chapter or make it the prologue?? I need to know! Cause at first I didnt know what I was going to do with the story. Now I have everything planned out. Maybe I should rewrite the first chapters and make it a little more..mature? idk. just let me know!! I think it would be better if i did just rewrite the first couple of chapters. hmmm..yeah. COMMENT. (:

oh, and I think i might change the title of this story to Willow Falls.

hmm. decisions, decisions. :)

I was sitting in science class when I had first saw you. I had just taken the next empty seat available, not minding who I was sitting by. The worst thing about being a new student was not knowing anybody. As I was getting settled and pulling out a notebook, someone's pen had dropped under my desk. Out of habit, I picked it up and searched around for the person who had dropped it. It was then that I met your gray eyes that had me mesmerized immediately. I didn't know what it was. Attraction? Back then I didn't know anything. I was innocent. So innocent, and I almost miss my old self.

You were in the desk in front of me, holding your hand out waiting for me to put the pen back in your possession, but I still stared with my breathing hitched. No impatience was in your eyes, just shock. I didn't know what you would have been shocked from. At first, I had thought that maybe I had something on my face and had the urge to cover it up. But you returned the stare, only looking into my eyes. The thought of something on my face had erased right away.

Your gray eyes had looked like they had just seen a ghost, and still I was staring intently. We were so close that I could even see the lines of darker gray in your eyes. Even though I was wondering why we were staring like idiots, somehow I managed to put the pen back in your hand. Your fist closed around it, but that was the only part of your body that had moved. The thunder outside startled me but you didn't move. My heart pounded loudly, I could feel it against my chest.

Your elbow was now leaning on my desk, as if to support the weight you couldn't handle. But that was ridiculous. You were sitting down. My eyes fluttered to your hand that was visibly shaking, your knuckles were white and I thought you would break the pen. I was confused. I didn't understand why this thing was happening between us. Especially to you. The window next to us let a breeze and it caressed my face. It also carried a voice that sent chills down my spine when I had heard it. Your lips didn't even move, but your eyes gave away that it was you who had spoken.

"Delilah?"