Unforgettable

{WARNING - SEXUAL CONTENT}

Alex's POV:

"Okay, girlie, meet us downstairs in 15." Kelley basically screamed down the hall as I got out my room key.

"Wouldn't miss it!"

Christen gave me a puzzled look as I threw my bag onto my bed.

"Get ready," I said and smiled at the striker, "we're going out to celebrate the win."

"To where?"

"Umm, I don't know. Some club down the street?" I answered and Christen looked unimpressed. "C'mon, Chris. It'll be so fun!"

"Well, thanks but no thanks. I didn't even bring any clothes for that." Christen continued, playing on her phone.

"Okay, no." I joked and pulled Christen's phone out of her hands. "We're so going. I have something you can wear."

Christen groaned. "Fine, you've convinced me."

I pulled out a dark red mini dress and threw it at her. "Here."

"Are you sure? What are you gonna wear?"

"Don't worry about me." I turned to look through my suitcase for something to wear. Honestly, that was the only dress I brought. But it will look so much better on her. Settling on white skinny jeans, a tight black tank top, and a dark wash jean jacket, I walked into the bathroom to change. "Hey, Chris, looks like we're a little late. We should probably..." Leaving the bathroom, I stopped mid-sentence to look at the gorgeous girl in front of me. She did look soooooo much better in that dress than I would've.

"Do I look alright?" Christen smirked at me, walking over to the mirror to check out the dress.

"You look more than alright." I mumbled before forcing myself to look away. "Take these too, they go perfect with the dress." And with that I handed her a pair of short, black heels.

"Thanks, Alex."

"Mhmm, no problem." I said quickly before picking up my purse.

"Is the Alex Morgan flustered?" Christen said as a joke but I actually felt like I was gonna throw up.

"What? No, of course not. I'm just.... mad because you took my dress." I replied through clenched teeth.

"Huh? Really, oh my god I'll give you it..." Christen started rambling but I stopped her by pulling her towards the door.

"I'm only kidding, you look stunning."

~~~~

"Hey hey, girlies!"

"Oh my god, Press, you look amazing!"

"Jesus, Christen, are you looking to get some tonight or what!"

"Okay, okay," Christen smiled and pulled me in for a side hug, "you can thank Alex for this look."

I got some weird looks and eye brow raises from Syd, Allie, Kelley, and Pinoe, and I looked down at the ground for a moment. "Yep, you're all welcome. Let's go."

~~~~

"So you just lent your sexiest dress to Christen, just cause?" Syd questioned me as we waited for another round at the bar.

"What is everyone's deal?" I replied, thanking the bartender as I took the shot. "She looks hot, I was just doing her a favor."

"Do her a favor? Or doing yourself a favor?" Syd smiled slyly at me and hit my shoulder before strutting away.