Don't Be Sorry

Christen's POV;

I woke up to the sound of very loud knocking on the door. Groaning, I rolled over and found myself ontop of... Alex. She mumbled a bit and I quickly rolled back over, taking a minute to process why I was in bed next to this beautiful girl.

Then I remembered last night. A smile tugged at my lips as I looked over at Alex again, who was probably the most adorable sleeper ever.

The knocking pursued and Alex started to stir, so I got up and pulled on the first clothes I saw.

"What?" I said as I opened the door.

"Goodmorning to you too." Kelley smirked as her, Julie, and Allie pulled me out into the hall.

"So, what happened?"

"Oh my god... did you guys kiss?"

"You two were legit fucking eachother last night at the club."

"Woah, guys." I turned my head and hoped Alex was still asleep as I closed the door behind me. "Stop... nothing happened."

"Yeah, nothing." Allie said and raised her eyebrows. "Are we supposed to believe that?"

Before I could answer, Pinoe and Lindsey sauntered down the hall. Pinoe had the biggest fucking smile on her face and I felt like I was gonna throw up. "Hey guys, have you seen this?" Lindsey held out her phone and my head started pounding as I watched a video of Alex and I dancing last night.

"Wh...where is that?" I could barely get out the sentence.

"On the team's snap story." Pinoe bounced up and down like a child. "I saw you guys leave, did anything happen?"

"No."

"Oh my god, stop lying! You're the worst liar." Julie jokingly pushed my shoulder.

"I'm not lying. We were just tired, that's all. We came back here and went to bed."

"With eachother?" Lindsey commented as she put her phone away.

"No, not with eachother. Get your head out of the trash, Lindsey."

"Really?" Kelley started, inspecting my outfit. "Then why are you wearing Alex's UC Berkeley sweatshirt? Explain that please."

I looked down and rolled my eyes. "So what? I was lazy. Can we just get breakfast? I'm starving."

"I bet you are." Allie smiled and I glared at her.

"I'll just meet you guys down there in 5."

"Okeyyyy dokieee." Kelley opened my door for me. "Goodmorning Alex!" She yelled into the room before walking down the hall with the others.

Sighing, I shut the door and walked back towards the bathroom. Alex was awake now, dressed in shorts and a sweatshirt.

She blocked my way into the bathroom before I could go through the doorway. "Goodmorning, Chris."

"Goodmorning, Alex. Did you sleep well?" I said, smiling as I tried to pass her to brush my teeth. But she stopped me. "What?"