THIS MIGHT BE ME// Part 3

I quickly went to my first period class while shaking off the event that happened. As I walked in I remembered I had English with Trini. One of Jason's besties. I wonder if he already warned her. I mumbled a fuck as I walked into the class I dreaded. I took a seat in the 2nd row and looked to my right to be met with Trini's eyes.

"Hey Sam." Trini smiled as she gave me one of her pencils.  "Thanks Trini, you're the OG" I pulled out the books I would need typically for English. The teacher's name was Mr.Hansen or something along the lines of that. The class went on and Trini and I exchanged a few words about how scared we are to be seniors.  "Your eyes, they-uh, seem brighter?" Trini awkwardly commented. I quickly acted stupid. "Oh, really? That is quite weird"

The class dreaded on and so did the next one and the one after that. Getting the "Hi I'm your teacher, welcome to your senior year" basically every single time.

I checked my schedule and noticed I had lunch. I walked into the lunch room and noticed Myra. I walked over to Myra's table and took a seat across from her.  "Hi common senior. How is the first day?"

"Um, I have been called a freak and-" I stopped talking when I heard Kim's laugh behind me and looked behind me and saw the squad. "ya know what? How was your day?"

Myra looked concerned but continued talking about her shitty teachers and how Colt already fought someone.

-------

After about 10 minutes I felt the seat move a little and looked to my right and saw Kimberly.  "Hi"

"hi" I replied quietly.

She coughed a little and Myra and I shared glances. "Come to my house after school, I won't leave you for dead, maybe, depends-ok I am looking for someone and uh, need your help? Yea, your help is needed"

I squinted my eyes. "You're acting weird but sure? If I care enough"

"Ha, great"

---------------

Myra and I walked home but I walked up Kim's  walkway and knocked on her front door. I saw Kim look out the window and the open the door. "Come in". I walked into the home. The dining room to the right, stairs in front of me and living room to the left. "Ok so who are we looking for?" I dropped my bookbag and heard the metal of the coin hit the floor. I wondered how it got there but ignored it as I got a feeling to not let her know.

"So, were your eyes always this bright?"