#5 you find out he likes you. darius.

You felt the rain wash over you as you walked down the dark deserted street.

You could barely see infront of you on a count of the tears pouring out of your eyes.

You had a nasty fight with your now ex boyfriend which resolted in him hitting you.
You couldn't stay in the house,so you snuck out of the house and headed to your best friend darius's house.

You reached his house and started to climb up the siding and crawled to his window.

"Dari open up." you said tapping on the window.

The curtain moved to reveal a sleepy dari in nothing but his underwear.

"(Y/n) what are you doing here?"he asked rubbing his eye with one hand and opening the window with the other.

You climbed In to his room.

"(Y/e/b/n) and i got into a fight and he hit me so i left him and i needed a place to stay for the night. " you said all in one breath.

Dari's face grew dark.

He stormed to his dresser and threw on a shirt and shorts.

He went to his night stand and grabbed his keys.

"Dari what are you doing?"you asked.

" im gonna give that jerk what he deserves." he said grabbing his door handel. .

"No he doesn't know i left i snuck out please don't ."you said standing infront of the door.

"I don't care im going to kick his butt." he said trying to move you.
"Darius please its not that big of a deal i can handel it." you said.

"No (y/n) i don't want you around him at all ok stay here." he said moving you.

" he will find me dari he'll know im at your house please just don't say anything to him." you said fresh tears streaming down your face.

"No he needs to get his butt kicked for hurting you." he half yelled.

""Its not that big of a deal and i can handel it."you shouted back.

"It is a big deal to see the girl you love like this." he said throwing his hands up in frustration.

"What?" you asked.

"Yes (y/n)i'm in love with you i have been for awhile and it makes me mad to see you hurt like this." he said closing the door.

You gently  grabbed his face and kissed him.

He kissed back. It started sweet then it got heated.

(Time skip to the next morning.)

You were woke up by the sun in your eyes.

You opened them to see darius sitting on the edge of his bed.

You stretched looking at your body which was covered in one of his tank tops and nothing else.

He turned around.

"Good morning  beautiful."he said kissing your forhead. 

The memory of last night came flooding back.

"So that wasn't a dream last night?" you asked.

"Us making out no that wasn't a dream." he said moving a strand of hair out of your face and leaned in closer.

You blushed.

"Dari let's go get breakfast." lucus said walking into the room you grabbed  the blanket and quickly pulled it over you.

"Whoa sorry dari nice to see ya (y/n)." he said quickly  closing the door.

"Sorry about that." he said looking down sheepishly.

"That's fine." you laughed.

"Come on let's go get breakfast." he said standing up.

"Can i borrow some shorts?" you asked sliding your legs over the side of his bed.

"Yep." he said grabbing a pair of shorts and handing them to you.
"Thanks."

Lucus opened the door.

"Darius and (y/n) sitting in a tree kissing." lucus sang.

"I'm gonna go kill my brother." he said. Lucus took off and dari took off after him.

You walked to his doorway.
"Hey(y/n) what do you want for breakfast?" his mom asked hugging you.

"You're not mad that i snuck in?" you asked.

"Nope lets go before the boys kill each other." she said.

"Ok." you said following her.

"Lucus hurt him i hurt you." you called to them.