#14 pajama party?

(Same concept as the video one you can pick an different guy to be with in it.)

Cyrus invited you over to eat dinner and  watch movies at his house so you were on your way to his house .

You walked up to the door and knocked.

"(Y/n) hey whats up."d/gf asked walking up to you from the street.

"Cyrus invited me over for dinner and movies." you said hugging her.

"Dari invited me to the same thing maybes it's a double date." she said shrugging her shoulders.
"Or quadruple date." 

" let me guess lucus and marcus invited you over for dinner and movies too?" you asked their girlfriends who were walking up the drive way.

They nodded.

You all looked at each other confused.

Then the door opened to reveal a tiny figure in a pink and purple unicorn onesie.

They pulled their hat back to show mrs. Dobre with a smile on her face.

"Welcome to the dobre pajama party girls come in." she said stepping to the side.

"Pajama party?" l/gf asked puzzled.

You all walked inside.

"Yes i bought the boys onesies and they bought some for you to match them." she said closing the door.

"Cool." m/gf said.

Marcus ran in from the living room with a bag in his hand.

He kissed her on the cheek.

He handed her the bag.

The other boys came into the room and did the same.

"Go get dressed my husband is about to be back with the food any minute."mrs. Dobre said nearly jumping up and down with excitment.

You all went and changed.

D/gf was dressed like a cat.

M/gf was dressed like a monkey.

L/gf was dressed like a dog.

You were dressed like a teddy bear.

You walked down stairs to see your boyfriends dressed in the same onesies as you.

"Well this proves it lucus is a dog, marcus is a monkey ,dari is a scardy cat and cyrus is my big cuddly teddy bear." you said hugging cyrus.

Every one laughed.

"Come on i have white castle, soda , movies and games waiting in the living room."mrs.dobre said running to the living room.

Your night was filled with laughter and alot of posing for pictures.