#9 the unexpected date. (darius)

You were sitting in your room getting ready for a date with  a boy from school named brian when your phone went off.

It was a text from him.

Brian:sorry (y/n) i don't wanna go on our date anymore my ex and i decided to get back together.

You tried to type but you couldn't. 

You had been waiting for this for a while and you helped decorate the gym for the dance and you really liked this guy.

your best  friend darius and his date had even planed to get together with you two  and eat after the dance.

Then there was a knock at your door.

your mom  opened  your door.

"Aww honey whats wrong?" she asked hugging you.

" my date stood me up he said he and his ex were getting back together and he was taking her now."you said fresh tears  rolling down your face.

"Honey you are going to that dance to show him you are not gonna sit and cry about it you are a strong young woman ok now fix your make-up." she said.

""Ok." you sniffled.

You went and fixed your make-up and walked down the stairs.

There was a knock at the door.

You opened it to find darius standing in a black suit with a bow tie and a rose.

"Wow(y/n) you look amazing. " he said gawking at you.

"Thanks dari but what are you doing here don't you have to go pick up Vanessa for the dance."
You said.

"No looks like she and brian planed on humiliating us they've been back  together for a while and they made the plan to ask us out then dump us the night of the dance i heard her on the phone with him."he said looking down.

"Aww sorry she did that to you dari." you said hugging him.

"It's ok she wasn't my first choice anyway you were." he said handing you the rose.

"What?" you asked.

"Yeah I've liked you for a while i just was afraid to ruin our.friendship." he said looking down.

"Don't worry it won't now let's go show those losers up at the dance."you said grabbing his hand.

"Bye mom love you." you called closing the door.

"Bye love you."she yelled back.

You and darius went to the dance and had a lot of fun and even saw them staring at you.