Sneak Peak

Hello people!! Missing me?? Yes?? No!! Tell me, tell me!! Well the next update will take time so I thought to prepare you all with what to expect when I update next. Actually, the thing is, like I mentioned before(I guess I have), it is during my exams time only that I get all the ideas and I feel like writing, and you guessed it right, my exams start tomorrow and here I am writing this!! So pray for me guys and wish me luck. And here we go with the sneak peak........

_______________________________________________________________________________

'Well, now that Manik is back, don't you think this calls for a celebration?'

'Yes!! You're right!! It calls for a celebration. Time to party, guys.'

_______________________________________________________________________________

'You!! What the hell are you doing here?? How dare you come back??'

'That's none of your business!!'

'Of course, it is my business. Whatever you do is my bloody business!!'

________________________________________________________________________________

'Manik! Manik stop!! Don't do anything, please!'

________________________________________________________________________________

'Manik!! Open the door! Please, open the door!! What are you doing??'

They could hear the sound of things being broken and they were feeling helpless as they couldn't do anything. Suddenly, the noise stopped and they anticipated that he would come out any second. 

After five seconds, they heard a soft thud and their heart beats increased.

________________________________________________________________________________

So, what do you all think is happening?? Who is back?? And what happened to Manik?? Any guesses?? Let me know.

And a little quiz for you all.

'I wanted to gift you my heart. But woh toh mere paas hai hi nahi. It's been with you for a long long time.'

Who said this and when?? Which episode??

I know all of you must be knowing this. So answer jaldi jaldi.

Untill next time, good bye, miss me and pray for me.