lollipop彡

introductory:

"You probably shouldn't

"You probably shouldn't."

"Shouldn't what?" Jungkook spat coldly at the other, glaring.

"Smoke." Jungkook scoffed, as he puffed out a breath of white smoke.

"Here."

The boy handed the other a lollipop unwrapping the pretty packaging, as he shoved the sweet into Jungkook's mouth.

Smiling gently as he picked the cigarette out from the others hands.

He chucked the cigarette to the ground, crushing the small stick with his foot.

Taehyung walked away from the boy clothed in a black, with pierced ears and dark eyes.

For some reason, Taehyung felt a weird sort of pull to the other.

Not another word was exchanged between the two.

The boy grinned.

"Maybe that'll sweeten that bitter attitude of his."

Taehyung smiled as he saw his best friend standing by his locker.

"Hobi!" Taehyung shouted out for his friend running up to him as he attacked the other in a bear hug.

"Ah, tae tae!" Hoseok ruffled his friend's hair, both giggled giddily as they linked arms and skipped their way to their next class.

Ignoring all the stares, the two boys couldn't give less of a shit about what others thought.

Jungkook leaned against his locker as he kept his eyes fixed on a certain couple skipping down the hallways.

A strawberry lollipop in his mouth.

He felt a pang of jealousy arise for some reason?

"I don't even know him."

Jungkook pulled out the lollipop from his mouth with a small pop.

He threw it away.

Jungkook scoffed, as he slung his backpack over his shoulders lazily.

"And that's all for today folks!"

Taehyung sighs in relief, slinging his backpack straps over his shoulder as he smiled.

He stood by his friend's classroom, peeping through the window, pulling weird expressions behind the pane.

"Hoseokie!" Taehyung waved his hands around vigorously trying to gain the elders attention.

Not paying attention to his surroundings, he tripped up over his shoelaces falling face first into a wall?

Wait that's not a wall-

"What are you doing?" Taehyung was pushed aside.

He slowly raised his head to look at the other.

Cigarette boy.

Taehyung chuckled lightly.

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to get to my next class."

Taehyung pouted, his rosy colored bottom lip sticking making Jungkook feel things he shouldn't.

The black haired male shook his head in dismissal walking away from the cute boy.

Taehyung grinned as he heard the bell signifying the end of the school day.

Finally.

Practically jumping out his seat the boy exits the classroom saying a quick goodbye to Hoseok.

The boy walks down the pavement kicking a small rock, as he sighs clutching onto his backpack straps tightly.

He sees a familiar figure leaning against a wall, a puff of white smoke.

Taehyung grimaces at the strong scent.

Jungkook spots Taehyung, he rolls his eyes in annoyance clicking his tongue.

"Ah, when will you stop smoking?"

Taehyung leaned against the wall, sighing as he crossed his arms.

The boy huffed, glaring coldly at Taehyung.

"Why do you care?" Jungkook questions, giving the other a blank stare.

Taehyung smirked, as he managed to grab the cigarette from between the others soft lips.

Jungkook licked his lips, as he found himself staring at the others plump red ones.

"Just because I do." The boy smiles at Jungkook, his unique boxy smile making the other feel flustered?

"What's your name?"

"Jungkook." The other curtly responded as he watched the boy step on his cigarette.

"Hello Kookie, my name is Taehyung."

Kookie?

Taehyung held his hand out smiling warmly at the other, Jungkook hesitantly reached his hand out to shake the others.

"Let me help you."