it's you.彡

"This is good!" Taehyung's eyes flutter closed in delight as he sips at the pink colored milk through a straw, a chill hits his teeth as he does so making him shiver a little.

"I told you, drink it slowly." Yoongi shakes his head in amusement, they were sitting in a booth by a large window it was still raining and small drops of rain slithered down the window.

Both boys felt at ease, there was this sense of comfort when they were around each other.

One boy, in particular, felt a lot more than the comfort of course.

Yoongi had come to a conclusion that the boy sitting across from him had made him smile for once in a long time, the only one to make him smile so genuinely.

It was rare, to feel his heart jump and lurch at every little cute thing he did. It wasn't healthy, especially knowing that he liked someone else, someone that isn't him.

Not anymore he won't.

Yoongi didn't care, call him selfish, he wanted the brunette for his own. To love him endlessly.

"Do you like someone?" The moment Taehyung had asked that the other male felt his heart stop. Fuck.

"I do

"I do." There. Yoongi had said it, but would he really have the courage to say exactly who?

The brunette didn't know why, he felt awfully curious it wasn't like boy had shown a liking to anyone at their school, though he had his fair share of dating and... other things.

"Ah, does he go to our school?" The boy nods wordlessly, again he felt his heart patter rapidly, palms sweat up and his words seemed to be left fumbled in his throat.

So he doesn't say anything for a while, leaving the other to ponder in his curiosity about who exactly it was.

"He's beautiful, really."

Taehyung hums, he felt envious. At least that special boy would probably like Yoongi the same, why was he always falling for the wrong people?

Yoongi's eyes lay upon the boy's face, carefully and delicately running over the younger male's face, features, eyes, slightly chapped lips from the cold, the way his lips would softly part to take a breath.

"I'm happy, at least you have someone who you like,"

Yoongi sighed at this, this wasn't helping the younger. It was making him think more, making him more insecure.

You don't get it, it's you I like.

"Hey, Yoongi?" The said male coughs, blinking twice he stares up at the boy whose eyes were almost determined looking.

"Take me somewhere. Somewhere wild."

The older boy blinks, baffled at the sudden mood of the other.

"I want a taste of fresh air, something exhilarating, something that'll have me on edge."

Yoongi smirks, standing up from the little booth he slips out money from his wallet.

Chucking a couple of notes on the table he grasps Taehyung's hand and pulls him up.

"If that's what you want. I have the perfect place."

Both boys run out of the shop, hand in hand, laughing.

I hadn't smiled so much, not since you came around.