mine, you are.彡

"Fuck."

Jungkook had Taehyung caged in his arms, his breath ragged as he brought his lips to meet the others once again.

Taehyung wrapped his legs around the other male's waist, letting out a small strangled moan, fuck this was too good.  Jungkook pulled away briefly as he stares hungrily at the boy's now swollen lips and dazed eyes.

"Mine, all mine you are."

Taehyung gulped, his mouth felt dry and there was a sort of heat pooling in between his thighs.

It was strange, he felt so incredibly needy as he tugged at Jungkook's shirt, eager. 

Warmth, he was surrounded by warmth as the male hovering above him smiles, ever so knowingly.

Jungkook leaves soft kisses down the boy's neck, making sure to nip a little harder and the grunts that the boy let out were enough to send him into a fucking whirlwind of lust.

Every part of this boy dripped ethereally, his hair was slightly dampened with sweat his chest heaved up and down as he breathed unsteadily his lips red and wet, his eyes stared into Jungkook's ever so sultrily, that the male felt his pants tighten almost to an uncomfortable level.

"I-I w-want you."

Jungkook nodded, though his eyes were silently asking for confirmation, he didn't want to do something that both of them would regret.

Taehyung smiled weakly, his mind was in an utter state of pleasure, all he saw was Jungkook, all he needed was the boy hovered above him, pink lips parted and eyes staring ever so deeply into his.

Jungkook wasted no time in pulling his shirt over his head, the boy below him hitched a breath as his eyes roamed all over the many tattoos that littered the male's chest and arms.

It was beautiful, everything about it was. Taehyung gently traced the pad of his thumb across his tattoos, smiling softly and Jungkook felt his heart swell in that moment.

The care in the brunette's eyes, as he savored the sight, his almond eyes looking up at him so, innocently.

"I love them."

Jungkook bit back his tongue as he were about to say the words, the words that he knew were too soon to say.

Taehyung traced his fingers all the way down to the boy's zipper, his eyes sparkling with curiosity and damn mischief.

"I-" Jungkook's voice his hoarse, thick with restraint, the other smirks as he pulls down the zipper, teasingly and painfully so slow.

Just as the two boys were caught up in their little moment a loud noise pulls them apart, there was Jungkook's puppy innocently observing the two flustered men. 

Taehyung rolls off of the couch, panting slightly, he giggles as the little pup runs over to him yipping in delight. The other male smiles, though his pants felt sort of uncomfortably tight, he knew that there was still time. 

"Want something to eat?" The ravenette asks, nibbling on his lip rather nervously, his heart was beating so fast. so fast, that he felt he couldn't breathe. 

Taehyung shook his head, a shy smile on his lips as he continues to pet the animal that sat comfortably in his lap.

"Sure."