How You Met

You were working at the convince store down the street from your house, when a strange costumer walked in.

"Welcome!" You said with a cheerful smile.

"..." was the only response he gave you.

You assumed he was in his teenage years because of how he looked. After a few minutes he comes to the counter, throws down a pack of cigarettes, then stares weirdly at you. Silence fills the store.

"That would be $13 please", you say awkwardly to break the silence. He grunts and pays you. He then walks out of the store.

[End Of Your Shift]

      You close up the shop and walk out. While you walk home you don't notice someone following you. You keep walking until you hear a snap from a twig. You look behind you but no ones there. You decide to keep walking until you reach your house.

{Boy P.O.V}

     Thoughts kept going through my mind 'She's so beautiful. I love her so much. I just want to chain her up and keep her with me forever. She'd look so cute in a cage.' (Y/n) loves me. I know it. Even if she doesn't I'll make her.

{Your P.O.V}

     I walk into my house and go strait to my room. When I walk up the stairs I go directly to my closet to change. Once I was finished I washed up then lied down in my bed. I then turned off the lights and drifted off to sleep.

{No Ones P.O.V}

      While (Y/n) was off sleeping she didn't know there was someone at her window watching her peacefully sleep.