Taken

The next morning came. I wake up and get ready for work. Today is Saturday so I go to work in the morning. I get ready by putting my uniform on and grabbing my purse. I run out of the house only to be met by slamming into someone's chest. I look up and I see a tall guy glaring down at me. He had extremely light brown hair with a bandage covering his eye. I then realized it was the man that came to the convenience store yesterday.

"U-um, what are you doing here?" I question.

"..." was his reply

After a few seconds he grabs me by the hair and drags me to his car. I struggle and try to scream for help but he has his hand over my mouth and a very tight grip around me. Once he succeeds to get me in the car he grabs a cloth and puts it over my mouth. I start to feel numb and limp. Then I start to see the light fading from my eyes.

<5 Hours Later>

        I start to wake up. Once I finally open my eyes, it doesn't make a difference. The place I was in was pitch black. It stayed that way until I heard the door open and saw a man walking towards me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm all you need."

"What?!"

And after that he pressed his lips onto me so forcefully I couldn't breath. Once he pulled away he pressed on my lips again only for me to be met with his tongue swishing in my mouth, playing with my tongue, exploring for his own pleasure. I mange to push him off but that was a mistake. He looked up at me and slapped me.

"OW!"

"You have such a cute face you're mad love." He said with a smirk.

"What's wrong with you!"

"Nothing dearie."

        I try to stand up but I realize I'm chained to the wall. I look up at him and he gives me a sadistic smirk back.

"Let me go!"

"And why would I do that? I haven't even had my fun yet."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Just An Announcement

      Thank you so much for reading this. I'm so happy I have people reading this. 4 people reading might not be a lot, but to me, it's so many people. Please give me feed back as to what you want in the story. I would love your ideas to be incorporated into the story. And I'm sorry for the chapters for the chapters being kinda short. I'm trying to update at least 3 times a week or more.
❤️