Pain

Hey guys!!!!! Sorry for not posting so offend now. Schools been really busy. But, I'm so happy I got me first comment even though it's just a suggestion for the boys name. Thank you so much ~Luna_wolfmeg~ for suggesting the boys name to be Andrew. It just makes me so happy. I love you everyone!❤️

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

CRACK!!!!!

{Y/n P.O.V}

That was the only sound I could hear as Andrew kept whipping my back for every mistake I made. If I accidentally bump a table next me, he takes out the whip or hits me. The scars on my back won't heal and the whip is starting to break skin. The pain is unbearable. He says he's doing it because he loves me. But it just makes me want to die. Later on that week I gathered up the courage I had left and asked him to kill me.

"What?! Why would I do that. I'm keeping you here with me whether you like it or not. I will not kill you. Oh! And if you try to kill yourself,"

He comes close to my ear practically breathing in it.

"I know where your family lives, so if you die, they die."

I stand there shaking. I loved my family and I couldn't let that happen to them. Even If I wanted to die I couldn't. My life was nothing. I wasn't free and I couldn't ever be free again. But one day someone came over to Andrews house. I heard Andrew talking to someone upstairs. I then hear the door open and see two men walk in, Andrew and someone else. The man came over to me and lifted my chin up, I knew that if I moved Andrew would whip me again so I stayed still.

"This is Edward Starnths. He will be teaching (forcing) you to dance."

"A nice one you have chosen." said Edward.

"Thank you! But if you even think about doing anything to her I WILL kill you."

"Understood."

       With that, Andrew unlocked the chains around my wrist and pulled me up by my hair. He dragged me up the stairs then went to the backyard. He opened up a gate and behind it was a van. He opened the door and threw me in while getting in himself. Again, Andrew put chains on me and around me. He smirks then kisses me.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh (Y/n). I love you so much. These dance lessons will help you entertain me. I don't mind if you come back sore and bleeding. You will dance for me until I want you to stop."

".........." I don't say anything.

"You should have said 'I don't mind either'"

      My eyes widen when he took out the whip. But then I got confused when he threw it to the side. But I soon realized why. Right away he took out an electric collar that said "DEARIE" on it. I struggled but nothin happened. He put it in me then took out a remote, pressing a button and having that result to a very painful shock around my neck. Once the shocking stops, I fall to my side trembling in pain and fear.