Value

For the past few hours he's been doing the same 'dance' routines over and over again. But then after one more time of suffering for me, it stops. He walks over to me.

"You know, I just realized. Your owner says he's paying me 300 dollars for me to teach you how to dance. But I'm just doing this for the money. I was thinking, you seem to be worth more than 300 dollars on the black market."

While saying that he had a smirk growing on his face. He started walking towards me with a metal pipe. I tried backing away. With one swing I was out.

"Mmmmm....."

My vision was coming back to be me but I was still unable to move. My head was pounding and it hurt so bad. I was tied up with my wrists and ankles tied together. I tried screaming but duct tape was covering my mouth. Then, I heard a voice.

"So, you awake"

"Mmmmm.....mmmmm......"

"Heh heh sorry sweetheart, I can't hear you. But I don't care. I'm taking you to a human auction site. Hope you have fun with whoever buys you."

Tears start to form in my eyes.

"Why is all this happening to me. I was so happy living my normal life but that guy just had to get involved in it. He's the reason all this is happening to me. I hope all this just ends soon."

I keep thinking to myself. What should I do in this kind of situation. In the middle of my thinking the van stops. I hear the drivers door open then footsteps walking towards the back. The door opens and Edward picks me up. I try to struggle out of his grip. He glares at me, I then realized I was still wearing the collar. He dropped me to the ground and held out the remote.

SHOCK (don't know what the sound would be)

I spazz out and start to jolt around. Of course, I hear him laugh.

"Now then, you better listen or all this is just going to get worse. Now hold still."

He starts to cut the rope holding me together. Once it's completely off, I don't dare to move. I'm so scared.

"Well, I'm not aloud to put marks on the products but this shock collar doesn't leave any marks. So I want you to listen to me and walk right next to me. If you run away I will hold this button for so long your whole body will go numb. Now, let's go in."

{Andrew P.O.V}

I drive to the warehouse she's in just to see how she's doing. When I park my car I notice that Edward's van has is gone. I start to panic a little and run inside. The whole warehouse was empty. My anger was starting to reach its limit. I needed to find my (Y/n).

"EDWARD!!!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! I'LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU FOR TAKING MY PRECIOUS (Y/N)!!! GIVE HER BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!"

————————————————————————

Please leave comments and feed back. Thank You So Much For Reading!!!❤️