Black Market

{ (Y/n) P.O.V }

"7,000,000 Going Once. 7,000,000 Going Twice. SOLD!!!! To the man in the black suit holding number 25."

I sit there in a glass box shocked at how much I'm sold for. Edward forced me into wearing a skimpy lingerie. To me it was just a couple of strings. But to Edward, he saw it as more money. As the 'workers' moved me into a truck, they opened the box I was in and came towards me. Of course I was scared. I started backing away slowly. I looked into their eyes and saw pity towards me. I just stopped and let them do whatever. My body wasn't mine anymore. It belonged to whoever bought me.

       The vans movement went on for a while. But then, a sudden stop occurred. Again, the doors opened, the trunk was lifted, and I was brought into a building. The building was huge. I was still in the skimpy cloths Edward gave me. I tried to hide my body the best I could. But it just didn't go that well. Once I was inside the building, the men brought me to a room. One started walking to a closet and the other stayed behind to make sure I was secure. Once the man came out of the closet, he was holding a cage and a Santa lingerie. It was so small I could probably just barely fit inside. And the lingerie again had a couple of strings but it did cover more skin. As I finished putting it on the man opened the door to the cage and the one holding me started to walk towards it. That's when I was forced into the small cage and put onto a cart. I heard a bell ring and the cart started to move.

The doors opened to a dining room and from what I could see, there was a boy that looked around 19 years old.

"And to our astounding young master, his, Christmas present."

I was moved next to the boy. I started to tremble. When the boy walked over to me and pressed his finger against my skin. His hands were cold. Because of the sudden touch I flinched and shook the cage a little. The boy smirked and kept touching me I.N different places. I kept shaking around the cage until he stopped

"Bring me the finest tail I have."

       Once he said that, one of the staff workers left the room. The boy then looked back at me and smiled. The poking and touching started again. The sound of the rattling cage filled the room. But that soon stopped when the staff worker who left cane back. He was holding something fluffy. And there was a metal thing attached to it.

"Get her out of the cage. But get the ropes."

        The door to the cage opened but I am quickly grabbed and tied up. My butt was sticking up into the air and the rest of my body on the ground. The boy came over to me and pressed the 'tail thing' against my butt. It was cold. I flinched again at the unexpected feeling. But then, I felt a liquid get poured onto my butt. Once it stopped, the boy pushed the tail in and started to cut the ropes off.

"Don't ever take that tail out unless I tell you to. You are to listen to everything I say or you will receive the a punishment. Am I understood?"

        Tears filled my eyes but I try to hold them back. I slowly nod my head.

"Good. Now for the ears. WILLIAM!!!"

"Y-yes young master?"

"Go get me the ears that match the tail."

"O-of course young master."

       The worker left the room again but quickly came back with a pair of clip on animal ears. He gave them to the boy who then put them on me.

"I've always loved dogs. But you are especially cute. I would hate to have to break you too. But I payed good money for you. You even came with a shock collar. Perfect! Your never getting out of here. And I will guarantee that. Now you better just accept this now or else. Now, let's see if this thing works."

       He takes out the remote for the collar. My eyes widen and I quickly try to back away. He smirks once more then presses the button. I suddenly feel a large pain go through my body's. I start to jolt around and cry.

"P-p-please s-stop this."

       You plead him to stop but he just enjoys the scene. The shocking pain flowing through your body would not go away. Pain was everywhere.

       When he finally stopped you were passed out.

"Guards!!!"

"Yes young master."

"Bring her to the room under the stairs. NOW!!!"

      The guards did as they were told. One they threw you into the room you woke up. You jolt up and look around. As you look around you hear the sound of a door locking. You hold back the tears again then look around. The room they put you in was small but big enough for you to walk around. It was dark with no lighting and only a mattress on the ground with a single pillow and blanket.

"Why is this happening to me."

     You say mentally.

{Andrew P.O.V}

        It's been a couple hours since I found out (Y/n) was missing. I kept looking for Edward. I'll kill him once I find him but I have to find out where (Y/n) is first. (Y/n) shouldn't be with anyone but me!!!