Chapter 1- pilot

Newts pov
I was walking down the end of the hall. when I saw a familiar brunette bouncing down the hall with her friends Bella and pepper. It was Sophie. I grinned funny how that always happened. I remember my first day at Silverado, I remembered sitting alone and eating lunch out on the field when the cheer squad came. I remembered seeing a beautiful girl. Right away I knew there was something special about her. I quickly fell in love with every detail on her body, like how her eyes were two different colours, but yet shared the same fire. Then I saw her run towards me. Had she noticed me too? As she approached me she caught me off guard by saying "get of the field munchkin were trying to practice here" she said fiercely. I smiled , I liked that she was sassy. It gave her personality. Not wanting to cause any trouble I quickly bounced of the field but couldn't help smiling, "weirdo" I heard her mutter behind me. After that I knew I wanted to join football, then maybe we'd be able to spend more time together. After all the cheerleaders and players have to support each other. I gained all my friends from football, guess I have her to thank for that. But nothing ever happened between me and Sophie other then me being rejected a thousand times a day. I woke up from my daydream. seeing her get closer to me I pulled out a single lily ( because that's her favourite flower ) out of my bag and run up to her. "Hey Sophie! I saw this and it's beauty reminded me of you" I said gazing up into her eyes. "A fragile little plant reminded you of me?" She scoffed taking the flower.
Sophies pov
As I looked at the flower I smiled. It was pretty, but politely thanking newt was very... un me. I looked at him he seemed a little hurt. "So would that be a no to dinner tonight" newt asked with hope. I looked away, newt was nice and all, and if he hadn't been so obsessed with me I'd be happy to be his friend, but newt just wasn't boyfriend material. "Yes newt, the 1000000th time is the charm!" I said sarcastically while I walked away. "Wait is that a yes?" I heard him call from behind me. I rolled my eyes.