Chapter 23 Savior

everyone was silent when Alice said it wasn't either so i spoke "does that mean it's a newborn?" she nodded and then everyone turned to uncle jasper and he spoke

"do you guys remember the moves?" they all nodded and began running at eachother and dodging while attacking i resisted the urge to scream if someone fell since i worry too much.

once they were done dad looked at me and smiled "don't worry, Ness your mom will be back by tommorow" i forced a smile on my face thinking about if they were to....die.

Uncle jasper sent me a wave of calm and i smiled at him in return then i went upstairs with Christy who looked freaked out.

then she turned to me "your side of the family scares me" i laughed at her then i patted her arm as a comforting gesture.

then she spoke "i know you're scared ness but don't worry they'll take care of themselves" i nodded and then me and her went to the bathroom and washed our faces and then we went to bed.

********************************************************************************************************************

the next morning i saw my family with bags in their hands and Aunt Alice had 3 bags so i gasped at her and she rolled her eyes laughing at my expression and then i spoke with my hands on my hips

"Aunt Alice! were not going on vacation this is a mission!" she rolled her eyes again and my family laughed at me scolding my own Aunt.

Christy cracked a smile and then Aunt Alice spoke to me " for your information two of these bags aren't mine one is yours and the other is Christy's" i felt a blush come on my cheeks and my family laughed at me clearly Amused.

i grabbed  my suitcase and turned to my family "who's care are we taking?" everyone looked at Grandpa and Dad.

i smiled and then went outside with Christy right behind me and then we put the bags in the trunk and i saw Grandma with food in a picnic basket so i spoke

"Grandma we could just get food from the gas station" she smiled and then spoke

"not if were hiding Nessie" i nodded and then we all piled into the cars and we drove all the way to Canada with Christy singing 'the wheels on the bus' i felt a headache coming on.

then i saw dad smelling something and i suddenly smelt it too it was freesia and i smiled excited since we were 3 miles away.

when we finally got to the destenation i almsot jumped out of the car until dad growled with a murderous expression on his face.

"don't come out someone's out here" i gulped and then dad stepped out looking for the danger.

****Bella****

the light was shining through the window and i felt my dry throat it was killing me then i saw the newborn who was watching me he smiled at me.

"hello my name is charles" i glared at him and tried to break the chains but they wouldn't come off and then i sighed once i realixed their was no hope in taking them off.

he smiled once he saw how weak i was and he spoke "Isabella i heard that you've been naughty trying to steal someone's mate" i growled and hissed he wasn't Tanya's mate he's mine even though he's with her.

he smiled again and then i sighed feeling weak and lonely i relaxed realizing i wouldn't be alive anymore to live with this hurt. but then i also felt guilty i'd be leaving Nessie and Christy Behind without seeing their future husbands or my grandchildren.

i remembered when Christy was a toddler she wasn't actually my daughter since her mom is actually believe it or not Jessica.Stanley she gave Mike the baby saying she couldn't be left with a reminder of what could've been which made me feel sad taking away her future with mike.