Forever has finally ended

I counted the hours and minuets till i was able to see Daniel when finally i heard the flight attendant "we will be landing in 3 minuets" she said i was overly filled with excitement the 5 hour flight was finally over. When the plane landed me and the girls ran off it excited to see Daniel he hugged us "you all look so different" he said "you look the same i guess puberty hasnt hit you yet" she joked.  He put his fingers to his head acting to shoot himself "lets go the guys are waiting" he said. We walked to the tour bus and we walked in one at a time first was Daniel then Kayleigh he introduced her Macy went in next then Natalie and then Stacey i finally walked in last "and this is my sister Halee" Daniel said.
[Jacks pov]
As soon as i saw Halee walk in my eyes focused on her Daniel said she was hot but DAMN i didnt think she would be that hot i immediately scooted over so she could sit down.
[Halees pov again]
I noticed the curly haired hottie scoot over for me to take a seat so i sat beside him. I could smell his cologne​ and smelled really good i yawned "you tired" he asked looking at me i nodded "yea kinda" i said he got up "here you can take a nap on my bunk" he said. "Thanks" i laughed he lead me to the bunks and pointed at his "sweet dreams" he said and left. As soon as i laid on the bunk i fell asleep it was soo soft.
[Jacks pov]
I walked to the bunks to check on Halee and saw her passed out she looked so cute i took a picture to show the others and then i sat on the bunk and pulled the blanket on her. I turned the light off and slowly walked out closing the door quietly and went to the other side of the bus Daniel was outside "yall Halee looks so cute sleeping" i whispered so Daniel didnt hear they all asked to see so i showed them the picture

 I turned the light off and slowly walked out closing the door quietly and went to the other side of the bus Daniel was outside "yall Halee looks so cute sleeping" i whispered so Daniel didnt hear they all asked to see so i showed them the picture

(Ignore the blanket)
"Awww" everyone but Corbyn said probably because he had a girlfriend. I walked back an hour later and saw her still sleeping "damn shes beautiful" i thought "isnt she bootyful" i heard i looked and saw Kayleigh "yea" i replied smiling "shes totally single and i dont care what Dani says i totally ship yall Jalee for life man" she said we quietly laughed Kayleigh left and i watched for awhile more and saw her wake up.
[Halees pov]
A few hours or so later i woke up and noticed the blanket on me not noticing Jack behind me i got up and started to fix the bunk up when i heard Jacks voice "dont worry about it i'll fix it later" he said i turned and saw him "you sure" i asked "yea" he said with a smile god his smile was just enough to make me feel butterflies in my stomach and it made my cheeks burn which meant i was blushing so i quickly looked down. He chuckled "you might wanna fix your makeup" he said i grabbed my phone and looked in the camera "i didnt bring my makeup" i sighed "go get some from the store" he said " i left my money at home" i sighed again. "I'll go with you and pay for it" he said "you sure" i asked "yea"he said i smiled "thanks" i said still smiling. His sweetness made him way hotter i never had a guy offer to buy my makeup for me it kinda made me feel special. We left the tour bus and went to the store he helped me pick out the make up. I laughed looking at all the lipstick swatches i put on his wrist. After we got the makeup we went and got smoothies from Smoothie King and then we got some food "this is the best day i've ever had i never had a guy let me put lipstick on his wrist" i said he smiled "well im glad you had a good time" he replied with a chuckle. We went back to the bus so the guys could get ready for the concert. I watched all their fans scream and shout from the window.