SURPRISE!!!! (warning possible sex scene)

We walked in the house and saw the guys "nice house" Dani said i laughed "why are yall here"Macy asked yawning "yall" Jack replied i kissed Jack and the kiss turned into many more kisses untill someone said get a room. I grabbed Jacks hand and went to my room where we locked the door. He kissed me as we backed up still kissing I laid on the bed while he got on top of me we continued kissing when i pulled at his shirt signaling him to take it off he then broke the kiss and took his shirt off. He quickly kissed down my neck leaving a trail of hickeys down my body as he kissed my lips again his hand slid down my body to my shorts he began to unbutton them. I could tell it wasn't his first time having sex nor was it his second.  He slowly put his hand down my hand and slowly rubbed through my panties making me moan uncontrollably. After he teased me he pulled my shorts off stuck two fingers in and went in and out till he was pleased with my moans . He then stuck himself in me and thrusted in and out slowly going faster and harder every thrust. Everytime he got faster and harder my moans got louder. When we got done there were scratches all over his back and hickeys all down my body. We got dressed and cuddled before we dozed off. The next morning i made breakfast for everyone since the guys stayed "how did you sleep last night" Daniel asked laughing "oh shut up" i replied. Stacey came downstairs struggling "i cant walk Zach went hard like really hard last night" she whispered "i know how you feel" i said.