Jalee?

[Jacks pov]
I was thinking about what Kayleigh said "Jaylee for life" while i got on stage. For some reason i couldn't stop thinking about Halee and everytime i saw her in the crowd my stomach turned. After the concert "i still couldnt get how cute Halee looked while sleeping or how cute she looked while she was deciding on what makeup to get and what smoothie to get she was cute everytime i looked at her. I looked at Daniel i felt like i should tell him but i new what he would do if he found out and i didnt wanna take any chances. I was in deep thought when i heard her voice "Jack you alright" she asked "yea" i replied. She smiled god that smile it just lit my world up its funny she can change my whole mood with jusr one simple smile. Corbyn joined us "hey so all the girls but Macy agreed to stay with us the whole tour" he told me. "Damn this is going to be hard" i thought to myself. Halee grabbed my arm and lead me outside.
[Halees pov]
When the guys asked us to stay for the whole tour i obviously said yes because i can see Dani more and i can hang with Jack. I ran to Jack and he seemed to be zoned out so i said his name a few times and finally he snapped back to Earth. After Corbyn told Daniel me and the girls would be staying for tour i grabbed Jacks arm and ran outside. He chuckled when we got outside. That chuckle damn it was hot and sexy and everything i needed. Jack grabbed my hand and spun me around he played some music and we danced even though he should've been inside with the fans. Eben ran out "theres Jacky and Halee Daniels sister" he said pointing his camera at us
[Ebens pov]
I saw the two dancing and it warmed my heart i have never seen Jack so happy with a girl and today i saw a different side of Jack i showed the fans on my livestream and ran back in i told everyone but Daniel because he would be ferious with Jack.
[Halees pov]
While Jack and i were dancing i whispered "i love you" where only i could hear it i laid my head on his chest i couldnt help it his body was warm and i was freezing it also comforted me alot. We went to the tour bus and cuddled on his bunk i quickly fell asleep in his arms.
[Jack's pov]
I looked and saw Halee asleep i reached over trying not to wake her up i put our phone on the charger and then turned off the light i tried to sleep but i couldn't i couldnt stop thinking about Halee no matter what abd the worse part about it was i knew i'd never have a chance to make her mine. After hours i finally fell asleep.
[Corbyns pov]
I walked in the bunk room because the other guys were watching tv and i was tired i slept in the bunk above Jacks i looked at jack and saw Halee wrapped in his arms it was the cutest thing i've ever seen so i obviously took a picture and posted it on snapchat and then on my instagram story

 [Corbyns pov]I walked in the bunk room because the other guys were watching tv and i was tired i slept in the bunk above Jacks i looked at jack and saw Halee wrapped in his arms it was the cutest thing i've ever seen so i obviously took a picture...

I posted the picture on my story  and climbed on my bunk and fell asleep.