Band Rivalry

There was this new band saying they were better than my band i didnt care honestly because thats an opinion but they started making it personal. There was an interview between both bands so i went up there and saw the other band. I stood face to face with their lead singer "your bands going down" she said giving me a death stare i pushed her away "bring it" i said winking. We sat down "so first things first Halee are you and Jack still ya know a thing" she asked i nodded as a response. "Halee you didnt care about this band thing until this happened" they said rolling a clip of the lead singer of the other band accusing me of stuff. It went back to us "Veronica why did yall falsely accuse her of this" the interviewer asked "who says its false" she asked "who says its true wheres the proof" i asked "see shes a bitch" she screamed "your the one that said i was cheating on my boyfriend with one of his band mates so yeah im a bitch" i said. I knew the guys were watching this and they heard every word but i didnt care. I walked off as the rest of the band followed me "well whose side are you on Against The Current or The Veronicas" the interviewer asked before the show cut off.
.
.
Sorry this sucks but i had to get something in bc it is Wednesday