2 ~ Finding Out

Continued From Last Chapter...
..."okay then, I think I might be... pregnant..." She says. "WHAT?! WHERE'S AARON?! IM GONNA KILL HIM!!!" I yell. "ZANE CALM DOWN! You promised you wouldn't get mad!" She yells back to me. "I'm sorry but...still... anyway when did this happen?" I ask. "Last night, he forgot to use protection..." She tells me. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yell. "ZANE SHHHHH!!!!" She yells. "Sorry!" I say. "Only time will tell..." She says.

1 Month Later: 3rd Person View:

Aph wakes up and runs straight to the bathroom. Aaron wakes up from hearing her run. He goes to the bathroom to see Aph sick. He sits beside her and holds her hair while patting her back. Once she's done in the bathroom, Aaron puts her back to sleep. A few minutes later Zane knocks on the door.

Zane: Me and Aph have a pony tea party.
Aaron: Oh um...well Aph's sick so...
Zane: SHES SICK! YOU SHOULD BE AT HER BEDSIDE! APHMAU IM COMING!
Aaron: Zane stop! This happened before! She'll be okay!
Zane: Ugh okay...wait! *Flashbacks a month ago* I GOTTA TALK TO APH!!! *Runs upstairs*
Aaron: ZANE!!! *Runs after him*
Zane: APHMAU WE NEED TO TALK!
Aaron: Zane! SHE NEEDS HER REST!
Zane: Okay fine...but I'm coming back and talking to her in the afternoon!
Aaron: Fair enough!

4 Hours Later: 3rd Person View:

*Zane knocks on the door*
Zane: It's 12:00pm. Im talking to Aph now!
Aaron: Go ahead. She's better now.
Zane: Good. Thank you.
*Zane goes in their room*
Zane: Hey Aph! I heard you were sick this morning? You're better now?
Aph: Yeah...
Zane: Do you remember what you told me a month ago?
Aph: Humm *flashbacks a month ago* OMG!!!
Zane: Yeah...I think you gotta get a test.
Aph: You're right. I'll be back!

Aph goes to the store and gets a couple pregnancy tests and takes them:

Zane: So...what do they say?
Aph: ... Positive...UGH WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!
Zane: First...Calm Down. Second...WHERE IS AARON IMMA FRICKING KILL HIM!!!
Aph: ZANE SHHHHH!!!!
Zane: Sorry! When will you tell him?
Aph: I'll tell him soon.
Zane: How soon?
Aph: I don't know...
Zane: You do know he will find out.
Aph: I know! I'll tell him tonight.
Zane: Okay. Now can we have our pony tea party?
Aph: YASSSS!!!

That's it for this chapter! Hope you enjoyed and thank you all so much for the nice comments! I would have posted yesterday but I had some stuff going on with back to school😭 Anyway, With that being said, I'll post again soon! Bye!

Next Chapter: Telling Aaron

Words: 449