9 | Back To Work/A Day With The Babies Grandparents

Aph's Pov:

It's been a long week. Being a mom isn't as easy as people say it is. Why Can't some people just be honest? Anyways I head back to work today. Aaron and I are gonna try to make a schedule for when we work and what times because you can do that in Phoenix drop. I have to drop the baby off at my mom's though. My mom hasn't met her yet but when she does, she's gonna fangirl worse then Kawaii~Chan did when she met the baby. I told Aaron about that and he said "I don't think that's possible". He clearly doesn't know my mom well enough.

Time Skip To When Aph Drops The Baby Off At Slyvanna's:

Slyvanna's Pov:

She is so cute! My first grandbaby! It still doesn't mean I don't want more but It's better then none! It's been so long since I took care of a baby! I've never took care of a werewolf baby though! Well actually, I kinda have. Zack was a big baby. Anyway Alina starts crying and I go to get her some food. I don't have any baby food so I mash up some carrots and give it to her. I fed it to her using a little pink spoon and she looked so cute when I was feeding it to her.

Time Skip To 8:00pm:

Aph's Pov:

Mom dropped Alina back here at 3pm. I give Alina a bath and fed her. Aaron put her down for a nap and after that, we made a schedule.

Schedule:

Monday: Aaron works.
Tuesday: Aaron works.
Wednesday: Aph Works.
Thrusday: Aaron works.
Friday: Aph Works.

Next Chapter: Christmas Suprise

Words: 284