8 ~ Aarmau #1 Baby Birth

Let's Just Time Skip To When The Baby Is Coming:

At 1:32:

3rd Person View:

Aaron and Aph fell asleep watching a movie in their bed. Aaron was holding Aph aswell. Aph jumped in pain and that some Aaron up. He asked "What's Wrong?!". Aph replied in pain saying "Aaron, My stomach, it hurts.). "Do you wanna go to the hospital?" He asked concerned. "I-I don't know I just think that-*her eyes widen*". "Aph! Aph whats wrong!" He asked. "M-My water broke..." She said. "O-Okay! Let's go!" He said panicked but tried not to show it.

5 Minutes Later At The Hospital:

Aph: *contraction ends* *breaths out*
Aaron: Good job babe.
Aph: Things haven't even quite started yet. This is gonna be a long night.
Aaron: Yeah...but It'll be worth it
Aph: Yeah. *spark of pain goes up in her stomach* aaaaaaAAAHHHH!

8 Hours Later:

Aph: OWWWWW! *she pushes the baby out* *gasping*
Aaron: Awesome job babe *kisses her forehead*
Aph: *looks at the corner where they do the medical stuff* *points over at the corner* That's our baby.
Aaron: *smiles*
Doctor: Here's your baby girl *puts her on aph's chest*
Aph: *holds her* *brusts out crying of happiness* Omg! Hey princess. I love you *kisses her* *gives her to Aaron*
Aaron: *starts to tear up* Hi princess.

That's it for this chapter guys! Comment any suggestions you have for this book! See y'all later

Mah Lil Poo Berries!

Next  Chapter: Back To Work/A Day With Da Baby's Grandparents (1 Week Later)

Words: 261