10 | Christmas Suprise

Song: Always Be Together By Little Mix

Quote: The circle will never end. Just know that we'll meet again. ~Little Mix

This chapter might make you really happy...

😯🤪🤩

December 24th:

Aph's POV:

Oh my Irene, oh my Irene, oh my Irene.
How will I tell him? We just had Alina 4 months ago. Will he be mad? Will he be happy? What do I do?! It's about 8:30pm right now and I just need someone to rant to and since I'm putting Alina to sleep now I might as well talk to her. I take Alina up to her room and sit her on my lap. I then start telling her about what's been happening.

Aaron's POV:

I was washing dishes when I heard Aph talking to Alina through the baby monitor. I ignored it at first and thought it was cute. Then I really started to listen in and what Aph was saying. I heard her say "Alina baby, I don't know what to do. Does your daddy want another so fast? I'm so scared to tell him. But at least you're gonna be a big sister *short giggles*. Well I guess I should get you to sleep now huh?". I was really shocked and just stood there. Then Aph came down a few minutes later and said a simple hey as she passed by to the living room. But I stopped her and said "Aph, what were you doing in Alina's room for that long?" Knowing the actual reason why. "Oh um, I just gave her a lot of kisses" she says with a hint of panic in her voice. "Aph, I hear you through you through the baby monitor. Come here" I say while opening up my arms for a hug. She runs into my arms and says "I'm sorry" while starting to cry into my chest. "It's fine Aph. It's one of the best Christmas gifts I ever got" I say. She then hugs me tight. I hug her back never wanting to let go.

I know this isn't actually on Christmas in the story but it's close enough!

Next Chapter: Don't You Worry

Words: 361