T W O W T

April Summers

I sat silently and awkwardly at the coffee shop booth, I was on my own waiting for my close cousin Jack to arrive.

I had a Irish tea in front of me, which I didn't sip on often. I was too scared I'd drop it and make a fool of myself, catching too much-attention let alone any attention .

I hated sitting on my own in a social place, I'm not sure if that is social anxiety, normal or if I'm just odd.

But I was certain, if I had to sit here for more than 20 minutes I'd rather die.

The door swung open ringing the alarming bell of the coffee shop, once I saw Jack and his bright smile, I eased up and relaxed.

"Sup A" he said sitting across from me and I smiled, not too big because I was scared my teeth or my dimples would show and I was very insecure of that.

"Hey J" I sat and he continued straight to the point, "What's up?" He asked me I fiddled with my thumbs.

"Well Jack, as you know I'm new to the neighbourhood and I em, don't know anyone besides you. And I em- school is starting in two weeks-" I rambled on for a minute but Jack stopped me by talking over me.

"Woah A, it's okay. I'll introduce you to a few of my friends. The nice ones" he said and my smile once appeared on my face again.

"Thank you" I say and he smirked glimpsing down at his phone, "Perfect timing, Ethan wants me to come over" Jack said smiling back at me but I got anxious.

"Now?" I asked and he smiled, but my thoughts were on my makeup and what I was wearing and everything my mind could worry about.

(lol I'm describing me, I actually don't know if I have anxiety. Do I? 😂)

"But I only dressed for this, I didn't know I'd be meeting up with people" I say freaking out about my first impression.

"Shush, A, they will love you" Jack said grabbing my wrist and I stood up taking a deep breath Jack gave me his comforting smile again and I smiled back.

We walked out to his Black Jeep and drove to 'Ethans' house, which was 10 minutes.

Jack described the guys personality, so what I got from it was;

Ethan = Fuckboy, flirty and plays with feelings.

Aaron = Extremely gay, hilarious.

Nate = Friendly, crushes on almost every girl, and gets them.

Alex = flirty and dirty minded.

Grayson = Opposite to his brother, doesn't know how to talk to girls. Very insecure and always anxious.

"We're here!" Jack said unbuckling his seat belt and getting out of the car and so did I.

Instead of walking up to the door and knocking on it, Jack entered it like it was his own house.

I slowly followed jack, and I closed the door after me while he ran through the house.

"Them tittys though"

"She's so hot"

"Damn"

"I heard she has A boob job though"

Jack and I entered the sitting room where the 5 boys sat watching the moans that were coming from The boy who had brown but highlighted hair, his phone.

"Boys, boys" Jack raised his voice and they're heads perked up all staring at me, the boy who was holding the phone panicked pressing on the screen, but the moans and screams were still heard.

I couldn't help but giggle while they stood up and the boy was still trying to turn off the porn, his face was bright red and his hands were shaking, I felt sorry for him.

He finally turned off the porn and stood up beside the boys.

"Ethan"

He pointed to the boy who had scruffy brown hair, he had a smirk on his face. Fuckboy.

"Nate"

he said pointing to blonde boy who had a jaw line that could cut all the bitches who called me a slut.

"Aaron"

He said pointing to the boy who had a wide smile on his face, he Also had brown hair.

"Alex"

He pointed to the boy with the tanned skin, he looked Latino but did it matter he looks gorgeous.

"And this is"Grayson" I say finishing off Jacks sentence scanning Grayson.

"Y-You know m-my name?" Grayson stuttered in disbelief making me smile a bit.

"Don't feel special, I told her your name" Jack said shoving Grayson a bit and Grayson's cheeks went rosy red.

"So what were you watching before I came in?"

Sorry this is shit but it will get better and smuttier.

I had two story lines but I chose this oneeee

To be continued....

Stay gay ✨💞

Y