F O U R U O F

Grayson stared at my in disbelief, he's probably has never been offered a blowjob.

"What about your b-boyfriend" he stuttered as I moved in front of his lap, I had my hands on his his thighs, as he looked at me nervously.

"I'm going to break up with him anyways" I say shrugging and Grayson still wasn't sure "B-But-"

"Grayson do you want a blowjob or not?" I say bluntly and he nodded his head fast.

I started to take off Grayson's pants leaving him in Calvin Klein tight boxers.

His member was large larger than my boyfriends, Grayson seemed shy but shy boys have the biggest dicks.

I looked up at Grayson who was staring at me intensely as I teased him, I took off his boxers and his member flung up in the air with pre cum on the tip.

I licked off the pre cum as I stared at Grayson while he squinted his eyes and tensed up, I took half of his dick at first making him groan.

I bobbed my head up and down taking the rest to the back of my throat nearly gagging, Grayson groaned "Fuck yes like that yes" he said placing his hand on my head pushing it down further.

I kept my eyes on Grayson's face he opened his mouth and scrunched his eyebrows trying not to groan but he failed over and over again.

For his first he took a while to release, some guys take ten seconds.

"Fuck fuck fuck" he groaned tensing up tightly and then released in my mouth, I swallowed then sat up back to my seat out of breath.

Grayson fixed his pants letting out un easy breaths, I sat awkwardly against the window facing Grayson.

He was red in the face and still out of breath, he Was looking at the ceiling taking deep breaths.

"So" I say trying to get rid of the tension and awkwardness but that was obviously not going to happen, I just gave him a blowjob.

My phone lit up with notifications, all at once. I finally had signal.

I read the messages all from jack and Ethan and the gang, "They are all at your house waiting for us" I say to Grayson who was trying his best not to look at me.

He nodded staring out the window, "I'll ask jack to collect us" I say and Grayson nodded. I texted Jack and he told me he would be here in ten minutes.

***

I sat in the passenger seat with Jack while Grayson sat in the back, he was staring at me, I could see by the mirror but he was clueless.

"You okay gray? Your acting weird" Jack chuckled and Grayson nodded "Yeah f-fine" Grayson said still staring at me his foot tapped the ground. He was at unease.

"So what were you doing?" Jack asked my head popped up humming, "You were in the car together for half an hour, what were you doing. Nasties?" Jack said wiggling his eyebrows when he said 'nasties'

I laughed, "of course not, remember I have a boyfriend" I say elbowing Jack and he smiled at me, "Well you have a boyfriend, but Grayson has no girlfriend. And alot of search history on his phone" jack said chuckling and I giggled.

Grayson sat in the back of the car, quiet and embarrassed.

***

Once we got to the house Jack got out of the car and so did Grayson, I quickly walked over to him.

"Nothing happened okay" I say looking at him in the eyes and he nodded his head and I followed Jack into the house.

"April Summers! She deserves a reward for finding my brother" A male voice shouted as I stepped in the living room. Ethan was standing around with a beer in his hand.

My eyes widened and my ears perked up, I did not seem like the person to drink but once I get the chance I take it.

Ethan walked over to me handing me his bottle which was full, "Y-You basically risked your life to save my bother,I am so grateful" Ethan said and I giggled taking a drink of the beer.

Alex was sitting in the sitting room watching tv, "He drinks when he's upset" Alex mutters and I laugh. And take a drink finishing of the bottle.

"Look at her go! She's way better than you boring bastards" Ethan said grabbing my hand and we walked to the couch. I sat across from Ethan and I crossed my legs, Ethan copied me.

Ethan gave me another bottle from the mini fridge beside him, he gave one to me and took one himself.

I started to feel light headed and I started to talk, "So why did Grayson run away?" I whisper to Ethan glancing at Grayson who was watching to with Alex.

"See, it's rather funny. There's a touchy topic with Grayson. Sex" Ethan sniggered like he was ten, I giggled from the alcohol.

"Grayson is a virgin. And-and I make fun of him for it and he gets mad" he laughs hard and I fake a laugh feeling sorry for Grayson.

I glance over at him and he was staring at me but looked away once I looked at him.

"Like have you seen his search history" Ethan paused laughing and I laughed at Ethan.

"All it is is ddlg and bondage. It's kinda fucked up" Ethan laughed and took a drink.

What have I got myself into.
----
Lmao I thought I had a storyline but I don't so ha.

I'll just keep writing.

Check out my other books please it is much appreciated❤️

Stay gay

Y