N I N E N I N

"Will we finish off our date?" I say and Grayson slams the door rushing over to me he grabs me smashing his lips against mine passionately.

"Fuck the date" he mumbled and I jumped onto him wrapping my legs around his waist, he kissed my lips again before asking me "Do you want to?"

"Obviously" I say kissing him again and he grabs my legs and throws me over his shoulder, I giggle ass he runs upstairs he throws me on the bed. I lean over to unbutton his pants but he pushes me back.

"It's my turn to in charge" he says sternly and I nod, he takes my shoes off, unbuttons me shorts and slide them down my legs.

He slides his hands up his thighs and pressed his thumb on my heat through my lace underwear, I let out a small moan.

He takes off my underwear and he enters one finger in me and I arch my back and take a deep breath, "your so wet" he mumbles and pushes another finger inside me and slides them in and out and I start to moan loudly.

"Fuck, Grayson yes" I shouted he curled his fingers up and I breath heavily, I moan again and removes his hand from my heat and I instantly replaced it with mine and he grabbed my hand.

"That's my toy, not yours" he shouted and I nodded, he placed his hand on my hips hold me down as his tongue hits my clit.

He sticks his tongue down deep and I scream in pleasure, I try to arch my back but I couldn't he had me held down he started suck on my clit sending me over the edge. "Fuck, Grayson Grayson don't stop!" I screamed and he doesn't I grab his hair and force him down.

The knot In my stomach tighten and it felt like I was about to explode and I let out a last loud moan as I squirm around.

"Fuck" I mutter out of breath, Grayson lays beside me as I put my clothes back on.

"A-And you've never done that before?" I say and he shook his head I was surprised.

I chuckled and I checked my phone, "W-Was this a one time thing?" Grayson asked and I looked at him and smiled.

"Do you want it to be?" I asked I placed my hand over his, "No" he said shaking his head.

He sat on his bed twiddling his thumbs, "Grayson your mine, because you are too precious for me to loose" I say and I climb on top of him straddling him.

"And your mine?" He said staring up at me and I smiled and placed my lips on his, I started to kiss his jawline and I licked his neck before I started to leave marks on him, he let out a soft moan.

I giggled and I pressed my forehead against his, I stared into his warm loving eyes. "Your mine and mine only, any bitch comes near you and I'll cut them" I say truthfully.

"Im going to start working out, s-so I can protect you" he said and I smiled, "Gray you don't have to do that, I can protect myself" I say sweetly and he shook his head.
" I want to" he says and I nod getting off of him and I sat beside him holding onto him tightly. It was perfect.

"Do you know what's funny, your name is April summers and April isn't even in summer" he chuckled.

Sorry this was a filler chapter

Check out my new books xx

50 VOTES NEW CHAPTER

Stay gay

Y