T W E L V E V L E W T

"D-Did they say what they wanted?" I asked my voice slightly croaked, we were driving to the hospital.

My mom has been there for the past month, for a different type of cemo it's why we moved, because the doctors here were meant to be amazing.

"They just said come asap" Jack said and I furrowed my eye brows, "Why didn't you wake me?" I asked and he glanced at me and hesitated "I was going to but you came down" he said and I nodded then leaning my head on Grayson's chest.

He didn't say much but that was fine, he was here for me and I was happy he was here.

We pulled up at the hospital and I ran inside "Nina summers" I blurt our the woman at the secretary, she was smiling as I walked in but as soon as I said the name her smile left her face.

"Mrs Summers would you like to come with me" another nurse said coming out of no where, I followed her "Grayson come on" I say but the woman shushed me "Your boyfriend will join you in a minute" he stayed still, I did not want to face this situation on my own.

"Where's my mom?" I say she avoided eye contact with me, she brought me to a empty room.

"A doctor will be with you in a second" she said leaving, I stared at the door waiting for someone to walk in.

These moments I had a alone, I avoided to think of the possibilities of the worst.

"Mrs summers, A few minutes ago your mothers heart stopped, we tried our best to recover her. But we could not, it was too late" The words flew off his tongue with no care in the world, my heart ached, it felt I was getting stabbed numerous times.

"Mrs summers" I purposely blocked out his words, I did not want to listen to the voice that told me my mother has died.

"I have to go" I say standing up, I grabbed onto the door stumbling down the hall, I gripped onto the wall.

I felt a hand on my back as I looked up I saw Grayson running over to me.

Grayson's POV

She stared out the window almost oblivious to my existence, she hasn't even cried yet. That was the scariest part.

I pulled up at her house and I get out of the car running towards her door, she had it open getting out as I grab her arm making sure she would not fall.

I heard her breaths get quite heavy, as she lifted her feet to the ground, she lifted her head to meet eye contact with my eyes.

I could see her eyes go dead as they teared up, "Grayson" she paused as she took her breath and she started to cry, heavily.

I picked her up bridal style, holding her close to my body I carried her to her room. I laid her on her bed she didn't stop crying as I laid down with her, her turned to her side facing the wall I wrapped my hand around her waist.

I could still hear her cry, and I didn't think I'd sleep if I knew she was upset.

I held her tightly as her breath was unsteady, "April it will get better, I promise" I say and she sighs, "G-Grayson you can't promise that" she's says with her voice dead. No bubbly voice or cute giggles.

"But I can try" I say trying to convince her as so my self.

I can try and I won't stop trying because I love her.

I love April summers.

Sorry this is shit

Stay gay

Y