(Hearts on the Dance Floor)

Sonic was walking down the lit up streets of Night Babylon. It was Friday night and the speedy hedgehog was on his way to Club Rouge for the party that Rouge and invited him to a week ago.

He was wearing a grey vest with a long sleeve black shirt underneath. Sonic wiped off a little bit of dust from his shoulders, In one hand he was carrying a bouquet of roses that he had bought for Rouge. Sonic started to think about what the night would bring him during the party.

He would usually not show up to parties, especially ones in this district of the city. Tonight though he could make an exception, one because he knew Rouge's club was different from all the others, two he didn't have anything else going on tonight and third was well, he wanted to hang out with the mysterious bat thief.

"I really need to see if she would be willing to give up this life of crime for something more...good?" he asked himself.

The blue hero turned a corner and across the street was Club Rouge, the bat silhouette bright purple and white lights flashing on and off. A large line was in the front of the club, Sonic guessed they were guests waiting to go inside.

Sonic stood in the back of the line and waited, this only lasted for 5 seconds when he sighed in boredom and tapped his foot impatiently.

"Yeah, I need to find a way past this slow poke line"

Sonic poked his head out from the people in front of him and looked towards the front of the line. Sonic smiled when he realized that the guard at the entrance rope was the same one he met the first time he came here. With a cunning look on his face, Sonic got out of line and strolled on up to the front.

As he got closer to the front the guard noticed his approach and suddenly looked worried. He quickly lifted the guard rope and stepped to the side. As Sonic calmly walked past him the guard saluted him. Sonic turned his head to look at him and just gave a friendly smile. The guard sighed in relief realizing he wasn't in trouble. Some of the people in the front of the line started to complain but the guard just shrugged and told them to be quite.

Once inside, Sonic could hear the thumping music and voices of people all around him. He looked around the place; everything looked the same since the last time he was here except with more people. He started to walk around hoping to run into a certain bat.

He walked up to the second floor and looked down at the dancing crowed below. He smiled to himself at how everyone seemed to be have a fun time.

"Well look who's here" Sonic's ears perked up at the sound of the familiar silvery voice of Rouge. Sonic turned around and smiled.

"Hey Rouuuuuuu..." The hedgehog suddenly stopped talking and his jaw hit the floor with a loud thud at the sight in front of him.

Rouge was wearing a red jewel neck side slit hollow out dress, with long red gloves that reached up to her elbows, and red high heels. His eyes traveled up to her face, she wore mascara, magenta eyeshadow that seemed to make her teal eyes glow brightly and last were the diamond earrings that sparkled in the light.

Rouge smiled at Sonic's reaction, she started to walk over to him with her head held high. The bat swung her arms and hips a bit as she slowly walked towards him. Her movements were bold and sporadic. The bat approached him at an angle; Sonic's eyes followed her movements. When she was close enough to him, Rouge slowly tilted her head over her shoulder.

"Like what you see?" she asked with relaxed eyes.

Sonic didn't move and just stood there like a statue with a nerves and shocked look on his face. Rouge rolled her eyes and smiled, while simply turning her body to the side not really caring if she got a response from him or not.