Chapter Fourteen: Matthias

(Shoved in the backseat with Jesper and Nina)

"Kaz, where are we going?" he asked.  Wylan was going at least sixty miles fast in a ten mile zone.  Kaz looked back at him.

"To the warehouses."  Then he turned back around and started directing Wylan.  Matthias grunted, shifting around, but they were to close together in the back.  As they drove Kaz told the what to do.

"I'm going to find the right warehouse.  When I do, Jesper, you and I go in first with guns, and Matthias you follow.  I have a gun for you.  Then Nina, and Wylan... You can stay in the car.  Then we find her cell and get her out.  Nothing foolish or else I'll just leave you?  Got that?"  Everyone answered yes.

(At the warehouses, about three hours later, far out of the city)

Everyone climbed out of the car, which was parked behind the warehouse lot.  Wylan was ready to speed off at a moment's notice.  Kaz slipped away and they waited.  Matthias went over to Nina.

"What happens if we get caught?"  She looked up at him and responded nonchalantly,

"We die.  Or they turn us in to the stadwatch."  On impulse, he pulled her into a hug, and out of his peripherals he saw Jesper slip away into the car.   Nina kissed the side of his head.

"But nothing is going to happen."  Kaz came back at that moment and Matthias pulled away from her.  He squeezed her hand and she smiled sadly up at him.

"Where the hell is Jesper?" Kaz growled.  Just then Jesper appeared, a large smirk on his face.

"Every one ready?"   They all nodded.

"Good."

Hey guys!  So, I know, horribly short chapter, and not a good chapter, but I want you all to know that this AU is coming to an end in like, the next five or so chapters.  The next chapters aren't going to be very long at all, I'm sorry.  I hope you've liked the Au, I don't think I followed a very good plot and stuff.  Anyway, please pardon any mistakes and comment!

–MOJ

P.S. Sorry for not updating this for a few days.  I've been busy trying to get more chapters on my other story.  Please forgive me.