YOUR THE SPIDERMAN

LINNA'S POV

I was on my way to school until I saw a mugger.
"Hey dad can I take that real quick?" I asked
"No, you're are going to be late for school." Dad answered my question.
"Thor and some of the Avengers are coming to the tower today." Dad told me. My favorite Avenger besides my dad is Thor. Thor is really fun to hang out with, and it's funny when he tries to figure out Earth things.

~📕🕷🕸SCHOOL🕸🕷📕~

Me and Peter are at our lockers. Are lockers were right next to each other. Ned came up with a lego Emperor Palpatine.
"Will you help me build my Death-star?" Ned asked.
"No way that must've took 3,000 legos." Peter added.
"3,524." Ned told him. (A/n I don't remember the exact number)
"I'll help, I just need to tell my dad." I said. Then we heard the cheerleaders call us dorks.
People never say things like that to me. They probably only saw Peter and Ned. I began to walk up to her.
"Is there something you would like to say to us?" I asked them. They all looked shocked when they saw me.
"No." One of them said a bit frightened.
"Hmmm, I could've sworn you called us dorks. Well we have different hobbies so get you little girl looking as-" I was interrupted by Peter pulling me away.
"Calm down Linna." Peter then said. Peter and Ned had the same first block as me. When we started walking, I tried to turn and say something to the cheerleaders. But Ned and Peter caught me.
"No, don't say anything to them." Ned told me. I finally calmed down. After the classes were over we had to go to the NYC STEM meeting.
When we got there Peter told mr.Harrington he couldn't make cause of the Stark interview.
"You probably weren't even in the same room as him." Flash said.
"Yes he was, my dad even went his house." I told Flash trying to stick up to Peter.
"Yeah, and I have a date with Black Widow." Flash replied.
"That is false." Abe said. At this point I was laughing so hard.
"Why are you hanging out with a dork like Parker, hang out with the real men." Flash told me.
Peter looked hurt and he ran out. I followed after him. There was no one in the hall so I webbed him and pulled him toward me.
"Peter don't worry you're gonna always have me and Ned by your side." I began "Don't listen to Flush. You are always gonna have me." I told him grabbing his hand.

Phone call d-dad m-me

D-hello
M- can I got to Peter's house?
D- be home before ten. Also I don't want grandchildren. I'm too young.
M- bye dad
D-love ya
M- love you too.

Me and Peter got to the alley we always change into our suits.

(Linna's suit^^)

(Linna's suit^^)

We than began our day of fighting crime. While Peter was chasing a bike thief. I was taking care of a horny ass rapist. I needed help from Peter with him. The rapist tried to take of my mask, he almost did.

~time skip brought you by Tom's flips~

Later that night we were on the roof of the apartment building next to his.
"The Stars are so beautiful." I said in awe
"Not as beautiful as beautiful as you." Peter replied making me blush.
"Linna Stark, I love you so much, w-would you be my g-g-girlf-friend?" Peter asked extremely nervous.
"I would love to be your girlfriend." You said kissing him on the cheek.
"Oh thank god." Peter said
"Hey, oh thank Thor." I corrected him. We both ended up laughing.
"Can I kiss you?" Peter asked me.
"Yep." I answered bringing my mask up to my nose. He the kissed me. It was short but full of love.
When we got to the alley near Peter's room I changed in the alley. While he went to his room. I walked to the front door and May opened it.
"Hey May, is Peter here?" I said casually
"I think he's in his room, come in." May replied
"Thanks." I said. We heard a loud crashing noise. Then me and May ran to his room to see a shirtless Peter, a shocked Ned and shattered legos.
"What's going on?" May asked.
"Nothing." Peter answered quickly.
"Peter put on some clothes." May said and left. I walked into his room closing the door.
"You're the Spiderman." Ned gasped.
"No he's not, its just a costume." I said trying to kick his suit away.
"He was in the wall." Ned said.
"You can't tell anyone." Peter began " not even May."
"How come Linna knew?" Ned asked. I walked on the wall, shot a web to the middle of the ceiling, and hung upside down.
"What time is it?" I asked
"9:30" Peter told me.
"Your Spider girl." Ned said in we.
"I have to go home. " I began "Bye Ned, bye Peter." I said giving Peter a kiss.
"Bye" Ned said confused of why I kissed Peter.
"Love You." Peter told me.
"Love you too." I said .
"Bye May." I told her exiting.
"Bye Linna." She said back to me. I began to swing home as Ned watched me swing. Ned watched amazed through the window. I then remembered Thor came today. I got home swinging through the open Terrace door. As I swung in I was greeted by half of the Avengers.
"Hey everyone." I said Peter's catchphrase.
"Hello lady Linna." Thor said giving me a side hug.
"Where were you?" Asked Nat. I told them that I was at Peter's and how he was my boyfriend. Dad didn't look to please that his baby is growing up.
"So are we gonna continue to lift Thor's hammer?" I asked. Everyone smiled and nodded.
"Hold on give me a minute." I said. I ran into my room to change into my Spider-girl suit. I shot a web at the handle and hooked it onto the hook to hang stuff.

 I shot a web at the handle and hooked it onto the hook to hang stuff

(This thing^^)
Then I jumped off the side if the building. But it stopped. How much does his hammer weigh.
I started moving slowly until I dropped down fast. I webbed myself to another building. And swung back in.
"I moved it, VICTORY!!!" I yelled.