IT'S SPIDER GIRL

LINNA'S POV

I walked into school to see Flash picking on Peter.
"Flash, leave him alone." I stated angrily.
"Fine, I don't know what you see in him but can you ask your dad if I can get an internship as well?" Flash asked me.
"I'm pretty sure he won't except douches like you, Flush." I answered insulting him.
"It's-uh-it's Flash." He replied in defeat. I bet all he'll do is stare a Nat. If that ever happens he might get a gun to the face by her.
"Peter are you okay?" I asked Peter really concerned.
"I'm okay. Thank you for caring, your the best girlfriend ever." Peter thanked me making me blush like an idiot.
"Awwwe." I said to his comment. I kissed him on a cheek that made him blush.

~🕸🕷GYM CLASS🕷🕸~

I was sitting with the girl for little and we were talking about spider man.
" I bet he's like 36."
"He's probably our age." Liz said. Making me laugh.
"How about Spider girl?"
"With a body like that she's probably 21 or something." Flash butted in.
"PETER KNOWS SPIDER MAN AND SPIDER GIRL." Ned shouted. Me and Peter stared at Ned because he just said that.
"Why don't you bring them to Liz's party." Flash said in a snobby tone. After a whole bunch of talking I stopped listening. We then began to watch a video of Captain America.
"Do you guys know him too?" Ned asked.
"I stole his shield." Peter said.
"I webbed him, and swung him back." I told him.
"Wwwoooowww." Ned said.

~Time skip to the party~

"You guys got the suit?" Ned asked. We both rolled up our sleeves to show him. As we walked in we got a lot of attention.
"Hey Parker, where's Spider man. Is he in Canada with your imaginary girlfriend." Flash began.
"He doesn't have an imaginary girlfriend, he has a real girlfriend." I said back to Flash.
"Who is it? Black widow?" He began.
"No I would've kicked black widow because he's dating me." I said to Flash, then I kissed Peter. After being in the party for a while we decided we should do it. We were outside changed. Until there were gunmen in Liz's house, and some weird blast of light.
"You get the gunmen I'll get the light." Peter told me, and I nodded. I went through the door quietly.
"It's not cool to crash a party." I said. I counted all the gunmen and there were eight of them.
"It's spider girl." Someone said.
"What are you gonna do about it?" One of them asked with an attitude.
"One watch your tone with me young man and two this." I began. I shot a web at one of them and threw him out the window. The second one I beat the shit out of him. Two of them I shot a web grenade. The other four I shot them out the window with the rapid fire webs.
"Is everyone alright?" I asked they all said yeah, except for Ned.
"Ned, you good." I asked.
"Yeah." Ned said because he was amazed.
"Has anyone seen my buddy Peter Parker. Average height, brown hair, brown eyes?" I questioned. Nobody said anything.
"Where's Spider Man." Liz asked.
"He had to take care of something on the other side of town." I answered.

~🕸🕷🕸HOME🕸🕷🕸~

"Hey dad what's up." I asked my dad.
"We really don't spend much time together so I was thinking daddy daughter day tomorrow?" Dad asked, with pleading eyes.
"Yeah, sounds great." I told dad.