HOMECOMING

LINNA'S POV

Today is homecoming, I've decided to just go. I forgave dad l yesterday, but I'm still not with Peter. I miss him so much, but I heard that he's going with Liz. Great, I'm the only one going to homecoming without a date.
"You look so beautiful." Dad said looking as if he's about to cry.
"Thanks, dad are you okay?" I asked
"Its just my daughter is growing up way too fast. It was like just yesterday you were wearing a princess costume running around the tower, now you're a young women that's a superhero saving everyone while having straight A's." He answered crying, yes the Tony Stark was crying.

-🕸🕷Time skip to homecoming🕷🕸-

I made it to the school and was greeted by Ned. We were talking, dancing together a little bit, and just having a great time. I saw Peter walk in with Liz and I just had this huge feeling of envy and sadness. They were dancing and Peter looked really freaked out.

After awhile of dancing I was watching Peter and Liz, out of nowhere she kissed him. I couldn't take it so I ran.
Luckily in my locker I had my suit. All of a sudden I see Peter running in the halls so I hid. I ended up following him.

-🕸🕷Time skip🕷🕸-

After following for a while I saw Peter and the Vulture. I jumped into the fight and helped Peter. I saw the roof collapsing but it was to late, it fell on us and the Vulture got away.
Peter started freaking out.
"SOMEONE HELP!" He screamed.
"Aaaahhh." Peter was panicking.
"Peter calm down we'll get out, and I know you can get us out. You're spider-man, but you're also Peter Parker." I was trying to encourage him. I think encouraging him helped because he lifted the roof.  We got out and tried to track down the Vulture. We found out he was on a Plane. The Vulture and Peter exchanged a few words, I didn't want to talk at the moment. I tried to go in the plane, which was a success until Vulture came out of nowhere fighting me. I was trying to put up a fight but he got a hold of me and ended up throwing me around. I felt the plane falling and Peter was hanging on the wing. I was trying to get to Peter but the Vulture wasn't done. Vulture was about to hit me but the plane crash. I got up and saw fire everywhere.
"PETER, PETER!" I yelled for him. I ran everywhere searching for him but the Vulture grabbed me and threw me. I landed near Peter, and I noticed he was just getting up.
"Bingo." Vulture said flying towards a box. Peter tried to stop him but he ended up getting punched in the face a few times. I was trying to get up but it hurt to much. Vulture grabbed the box and I noticed his wings are going to explode.
"Your wings are going to explode!" Peter and I yelled. But Vulture didn't listen, the wings ended up blowing up. I regained strength to help Peter lift the metal off Vulture.
Peter an I dragged him to where there wasn't fire. I collected the boxes putting them together, then Peter web them together along with Vulture. Peter found a piece of paper and wrote 'FOUND flying vulture guy-Spider-Man & Spider-girl' after I wrote 'p.s mostly spider-man'
We shot webs up to the cyclone rollercoaster and watched as the police and Happy were investigating. Happy found Vulture and the note and the police took Vulture away.
"Hey, I'm sorry for calling you clingy. You were just trying to help, but I took all my anger out on you, I'm so so sorry please forgive me." Peter said grabbing my hands.
"I'm was the worst boyfriend ev-" I cut him off by kissing him.
"Please be my girlfriend again." He said.
"I'd love too.-" I said "-Now we've got a homecoming dance to get to."
We got back to the school I got dressed, and fixed my hair, and makeup. There was a slow song playing, me and Peter danced the night away. It was the last song, and he said.
"I love you, forever and always."
"I love you too, forever and always." I responded, then we sealed the night with a long and passionate kiss.