- Chapter 40:

I carefully studied my reflection in the mirror. I just finished getting ready to go out. Monday went awfully wrong. I had a test, to wich I studied my brains out, even if the back of my head was planning to do something with Niall, wich eventually happened. But I was anxious for my dad to call me because he hadn’t done it since yesterday and I was getting nervous. So I had my phone in my pocket. The stupid professor took my test and told me I couldn’t finish it because I was cheating. He only saw my phone, he didn’t saw me doing anything. That stupid asshole, I swear, he’s getting on my nerves, so when I came home, I just slammed the door and cried in Niall’s chest because of my grades.

He just hugged me till I was fine and told me he was going to get my mind off of it. Wich lead us to here, my house where I’m changing clothes. I have a pair of shorts and boots on, my hair was pulled in a bun but the only thing missing was my shirt. A red one with dark blue squares. I hadn’t putt in on, because I was examining my arm, the arm Niall held tightly yesterday. I had a dark purple mark over my arm. Carefully, I ran the tips of my fingers over the bruise, sucking on my teeth when one of my fingers pressed too hard.

I closed my eyes and shook my head negatively. There was no way he was going to hurt me on purpose. He was so caring and cute last night. He would never do it on purpose, I know it. I put my shirt on, buttoning it till two buttons remained open so I wouldn’t show much cleavage, but I would show just a small amount of skin.

Looking at the mirror, I saw my usual self. Slightly curlied brown hair, and brown eyes, the fleshy lips and the same curvy nose I’m used to see on the mirror. My cheeks are still fleshy, but now I feel like they’re always red and blushed. I can thank last night events I think.

I pulled the sleeve up again so I could put some cream so the bruise would fade away quickly. Thankfully some of that cream I used when I had to pick up M’ book, is left. I put some in the tip of fingers and was about to rub it in my skin when a hand grabbed my wrist.

I turned my face to the left side to see Niall. His expression was closed, wich I was used to assimilate to sadness. I was about to put my hand in his cheeks and shake my head negatively, when he held me by the back of my thighs and sat me on top of the sink.

“Niall…” I started

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked, the tips of his fingers running over the bruise.

I bit my lips so I wouldn’t complain, but it was hard to do so when he pressed his fingers just a little bit more. I squealed and pushed him back unconsciously, cringing in my place. He looked at the ground and shook his head negatively, storming out of the bathroom. I cleaned my fingers in a towel and pulled my sleeve down, running after him.

He was sat in a chair in the corner of the room, his hands holding his head, while his elbows supported on his knees. He was rubbing his face, wich I could tell was red. I slowly walked towards him, a soft smile on my lips. I am so happy. A small bruise doesn’t matter, and I know that’s why he is upset.

“Niall…” I called, putting a hand over his shoulder, slightly leaning forward.

“Don’t!” He said, getting up and walking firmly to the other side of the room “Don’t even try to tell me it’s alright!” He said “You took a good look at your arm haven’t you?” He growled “I did that! I did that with my bare hands Johanna. How will I be capable of having sex with you if I hurt you every time I touch you?!”

“You don’t hurt me every time you touch me!” I said, walking towards him

“Yes I do!” He bawled “Look at your arm Johanna!” He said, grabbing my arm right on top of the bruise. I squealed “See?!” He yelled, running his hands through his hairs after letting me go.