Chapter 7: It Was All A Dream, Or Was It?

It feels like days that Cas has been sitting there. He knows it's only been a few hours, but the thought that something may have happened to Dean makes the time drag. There's been no calls on either Dean's or Cas' phone and Cas is starting to go crazy.

"Been waiting long?" Zechariah appears in front of Cas.

Cas stands up and slowly takes a step toward Zechariah "I should have known this was you. Where's Dean?" He demands.

A triumphant smile crosses Zechariah's face. "I believe he will be just fine." He snaps his fingers and Dean appears on the bed, still sleeping, slightly dirty but otherwise unharmed. "I trust you'll do the right thing now." Zechariah says to Dean as he's waking. He snaps his fingers again and disappears.

"Dean! You're ok!" Cas says running while running over to the bed where Dean is.

Jumping up Dean grabs ahold of Cas' face. He stares into Cas' eyes before hugging him tightly. "I had the worst dream Cas, Sam said yes and you were..." Dean starts to say before Cas cuts him off.

Cas puts his finger over Deans lips. "Sam is ok, and I'm right here, don't you worry." He softly presses his lips to Dean's.

Dean leans in and grips Cas tightly. The kiss deapens and a moan escapes his throat. He bends his knees to sit on the bed, bringing Cas down with him. He leans back further forcing Cas to lay on top of him.

Cas straddles Dean on the bed and removes his coat and shirt in one swift motion. Leaning back over he kisses Dean hungrily, starting at his mouth and work if his way down to Dean's hop bones.

They separate and Dean smiles up at Cas. He quickly unbuckles Cas' belt and rips his pants and boxers off. With Cas completely naked Dean pushes him down onto the bed and climbs on top of him. He takes his shirt off, then slowly while smiling a crooked and slightly evil smile, he takes his pants off.

Cas starts to grow impatient. "Dean stop teasing me!" He groans as Dean, now fully naked, starts tracing his fingers all over Cas' body. "I want you, all of you." He begs.

Dean leans down and gently kisses Cas. "I love you." He smiles down memorizing every little feature on Cas.

Cas' heart jumps out of his chest at the sound of those words. He chokes in a sort of sob. He never thought they would be here like this, let alone tell each other I love you. His emotions overwhelm him and tears roll down his face. "I love you too dean!"

With a somewhat childish grin, Dean flips Cas over onto his stomach. He grabs ahold of his dick and gently slides it into Cas while leaning down to kiss Cas' sholderblades.

"Mmm. Oh god Dean." Cas moans. He reaches up behind him and grabs Dean's hair pulling Dean closer.

Dean bites Cas' neck while he runs his fingers through Cas' hair. "Oh cas." He groans through clenched teeth. He leans back and grips Cas' hips. Carefully, he picks Cas up and sits him on his lap, facing away from himself.

Realizing he's now on top Cas moves himself all the way up and down on Dean's cock. He grabs ahold of his own "Dean I'm gonna come." He shouts.

"Me too Cas, come on baby. Come for me." Dean whispers in his ear.

They both release at the same time, then collapse on the bed. Dean turns to spoon Cas while nuzzling his ear. They both lay there in the silence. The only noise is the two of them still panting, the rhythmic breathing putting Dean into a deep sleep.

Being able to sense that Dean has fallen asleep, Cas smiles to himself "I love you Dean Winchester." He whispers, a smile dorming on Dean's sleeping face. Although he can't join Dean in the nap, he just lays there, enjoying the warmth of dean's body wrapped around him.

---

Dean wakes up completely naked and alone. The sun setting leaving the room almost too dark. He flicks on the lamp "Cas?" He calls while pulling his pants back on.

Whoosh

Dean grins from ear to ear and looks up from buttoning his pants. "Where'd you g-?" He started to ask but stops short when he sees a bag and a soda in Cas' hands.

"I brought you dinner!" Cas says proudly, he sometimes has a hard time remembering human things.

Starving Dean grabs the bag and pulls out a bacon double cheeseburger and stuffs as much burger into his mouth as he can. "Thanks!" He mumbles between bites.

Cas smiles and watches while Dean  inhales his food. "You know Dean, we have a lot to talk about. What happened, are you going to say yes to Michael?" He looks down at his hands.

Dean swallows his last bite and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. His brows furrowed he contemplates what giving into Michael would mean. "No cas, I'm not saying yes to that bastard. But I have been stupid when it comes to Sam. We should be together in this. But how could I possibly tell him that now?" He doesn't dare look at Cas. He knows there's something else they need to talk about, but he doesn't want to.

Cas rolls his eyes. "Dean don't be silly. Just call him and explain what you saw. All three of us will get through this together." He walks over to Dean and puts his hands on dean's shoulders.

Dean takes a drep breath "Cas, we need to talk. Look, I do love you. I just don't know how we're going to make this work. You're an angel, and I'm human. I know that one of two things is going to happen. We're either going to win, or we're going to die, either way I lose you." Dean puts his hand over Cas' and turns to face him. Looking into Cas' eyes he feels a warmth come over him.

"Dean, we will win. And after we win, I'm not going anywhere." Cas stares into Dean's eyes.

One tear falls down Dean's cheek. "Cas how can you be so sure. What if you have to go back to heaven? Don't they need you up there?"

Reaching down and wiping away the tear Cas smiles "Dean, for you, I would fall from grace." He clasps Dean's hands and pulls him out of his chair. They kiss passionately, like their lives depend on that one kiss.