Chapter 6

After a few more words from Charles Goodshow the opening ceremony was over and people were filing out of the stadium. After the battle between Ash and Lance most of the people were pumped for the tournament, those competing wanting to show what their made of, while those just there to watch were excited to see more amazing battles. However there was one group that was a mixture of both competitors and spectators who, with the exception of one of them, felt very different after the match, they were the traitors and their parents along with Max. What they felt was nervous, almost to the point of fear, for they had no idea what Ash had in store for them. It didn't help that Max just wouldn't stop talking about the match. He was nervous as well, but more of an excited nervous as he wanted to see Ash again, but hoped it wouldn't be in match, as he didn't feel like he stood a chance against him. The rest of the group kept looking around, trying to keep an eye out for anything coming their way as they used the crowd for cover. Soon enough they were out of the stadium and the people started to disperse as there was now more room. The traitors started to pick up their pace to try and get to the pokemon center as quickly as possible. They just started walking on the main road that lead to the pokemon center when they became surrounded by several Gumshoos and police officers.

"What's going here!" Demanded Norman. "It's very simple. Several of you are under arrest." Everyone turned to the direction of the voice to see an Officer Jenny and Gumshoos walking up. "What are you talking about, we havent done anything." Stated Dawn's mother Johanna, slightly nervous. Officer Jenny then pulled four pieces of paper from her pocket. "I said some of you, not all. I have arrest warrants for, Norman Maple, Flint Stone, Lola Stone, and Johanna Berlitz." As she said each name a police officer walked over and put them in handcuffs. "You are all under arrest for soliciting the services of the cyber terrorist known as Fearow against Delia Ketchum." The name Delia Ketchum rang in the ears of Max when he heard it. He then ran in front of his father and the police officer taking him away. "Dad, is it true? Did you hire someone to do something to Ash's mom?" "Max, you need to understand..." "Just answer me, it's a simple question." Max was pleading with his father who just closed his eye's as he was taken away, leaving Max standing there watching. Just then Caroline and May put there hands on his shoulders. "Come on Max, let's go." Said Caroline. Max started to walk with them but stopped when a thought entered his mind. "Did you know." Max asked May and Caroline. "Max..." "DID YOU KNOW!" Max yelled this time. All the traitors looked towards him, but not at him. The police had left at this point, so Caroline spoke up, "yes Max we knew." "Why? Ash was a friend, and his mother was such a kind person." "Because Ash needed to be stopped." May chimed in. "Stopped?"Max Asked. May sighed, "Max, so young and naive. Ash kept getting involved with every criminal group he ran into and tried to stop them. It was only a matter of time before they came after us. So we tried to reason with him first," May then explained the events of five years ago, "and after that failed more drastic measures were needed." "So you went after him mom. What kind of people are you? He was our friend, risked his life for ours so many times, and this is how you repay him try and take his dreams away and try to destroy his life. Your worse than those criminal organizations you are so afraid of." May then slapped Max across the face. "Listen, we need to focus on the here and now. Ash is no doubt responsible for this, and I'm willing to bet he's somewhere near by watching." They all started to look around trying to spot him. "There he is!" Shouted Misty as she pointed. Everyone looked and saw him, Ash Ketchum with Pikachu on his shoulder, but they weren't alone. To his right was Serena with his arm around her shoulder, then was Clemont and Korrina. To his left was his mother Delia, then was Gary and Paul. "Ash." Said Max, excited to see Ash. He tried to walk to him but Brock grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back. "You. This is all your fault Ash Ketchum!" Yelled Caroline. "What, sending them all to prison? All I did was find the evidence for what they did and gave it to the police. It's their own fault that they're going to prison. The only reason your not going with them is because I couldn't find any evidence that you were involved." Ash said very calmly. "Why you. Blazikin ahhh." May started as she pulled a pokeball from her belt, ready to release it to attack Ash, but was stopped by a thunderbolt attack that didn't come from Pikachu.