Chapter 11

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
This is it, the last chapter. My notes will be at the end this time, so......

If you like my work, please vote, feel free to leave comments, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you the final chapter of Justice, chapter 11. Enjoy.

Morning came like it usually did, but today was different from the other days. Not only was today the day of the finals, but it was also the day that everyone came to Ash's house for breakfast. They all arrived as usual, with Gary and Paul, along with their other halves being late due to Gary and Paul's competitive natures which usually consisted of a race of some kind.

As they all arrived they were all a bit surprised to see Red there, but not too surprised as they had been seeing him spending a lot of time with Ash, Delia, and Serena lately. What was really surprising was his interactions with Delia, which sometimes involved him wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck. They all agreed, Red and Delia were just like Ash and Serena when they were dating.

"So Ash, what's the deal with Red and your mom?" Gary whispered.

"That will be explained over breakfast," Ash replied calmly.

"Gotcha. You think they're using condoms," Gary asked with a smirk.

Ash's reply came in the form of him slamming his foot down onto Gary's, hard.

"Ouch. I guess I struck a nerve didn't I?" Gary asked as he jumped up onto one foot.

Ash didn't reply and just walked away. Lillie saw Gary up on one foot and ran over to his aid.

"Gary what happened, are you ok?" Lillie asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah I'm ok. I also just learned two interesting pieces of information," Gary replied.

"What's that?"Lillie inquired.

"One, Ash is in a testy mood, so don't piss him off like I did. Second, I'm pretty sure Red and Delia have been getting busy in the bed," Gary replied with a smirk.

Lillie then kicked Gary in the shin of his other leg.

"Ow, why was that for?" Gary asked shocked.

"For making me think you needed my care. You obviously said something to Ash to deserve that pain Ash delivered to you," Lillie scolded.

Gary just shrunk down as Lillie glared at him.

"Sorry," Gary replied sheepishly.

"You don't need to apologize to me. Just hope Ash doesn't hold this as a grudge against you," Lillie states.

"Don't worry, this is Ash we're talking about. He'll forgive me by the time breakfast is over," Gary replied.

However Gary was wrong, Ash forgave him by the time breakfast had started. Ash and Gary's friendship was more like a brotherly bond, and they couldn't ever hold a grudge against each other for long.

They all enjoyed breakfast together, but one question was on everyone's mind, why were Red and Delia being so lovey dovey. Ash, Serena, Max, Bonnie, and Delia were the only ones that knew Red was Ash's father. It wasn't that Ash didn't want to share, it was just that it was a topic that he didn't know how to bring up. Luckily for Ash, there was someone in the group with the nerve to ask.

"Ok breakfast was great as always, but now it's time for dessert," Miette said, then looked down the table to Red and Delia. "Clearly you two are a couple now, should we start planning your wedding now?"

"Actually, YES!" Delia stated excitedly as she showed her engagement ring.

Everyone looked to Ash, who looked just as shocked as the rest of them.