An Unusual World, With Unusual Rules

A/N HOLY CRAP I literally NEVER UPDATE THIS I AM SO SRRY PEEPS here have a chappy u need it

----------------------------------

"Haha! But I'm not human!" The Doctor said, almost relieved.

The bunny eared girl was confused. "Wait, you're not? But your skin, and hair, and you have two arms and two legs?"

"No no, see.." He turned around facing her, continuing to walk, backwards, hands in pockets. "Call me a Time Lord."

"Never heard of it. You look human. You ARE human." Fionna said, almost as if defending her own humanity.

He shook his head. "Mm-mm. Nope, Time Lord. Here, stop." Stopping he took her hand and put it over his heart. Well, where the heart is located in a human. "Feel that?"

"Yeah, its your heart. I have one too. Everyone does, I think." She shrugged.

"Right? But you've only one." He then moved her hand over to (location of second heart). "Feel that? I've got two. Time Lord."

She gasped in awe. "No way! Algebraic! That's totally bombastic!"

Smiling, he answered, "I'm glad you think so." They began walking again. "You said you have no home, and no family, correct?"

"We." The girl said, then looked up realising the Doctor probably didn't understand. "I mean, yes. We means 'us', but it also means 'yes'."

The doctor chuckled. "Oui oui, I know a bit of French myself. Enchanté, Mon Cheri."

She was utterly lost, and it was written all across her face. "What in the junk is French?"

The doctor furrowed his brow, thinking. "Interesting, or fascinating,no should say. You mean to say you're from a completely different universe, another dimension, yet you're familiar with French, but you don't know what French is. Fascinating." He did that rubbing-your-chin thing you do when you're deep in thought. "Sounds to me like a foreign entity came here and exposed one of the natives to an alien culture."

"Alien?" That's the only word Fionna understood.

"Well, yes. Alien to you, that is. For example, I'm an alien."

"You are? You don't look like one. You could belong."

He shuffled his hair. "But then I don't look like a Time Lord, either."

"Hmm, true." She agreed. "So where do you come from? You don't come from the Grasslands, cause that's here. You're not from the Nighto'sphere, cause you didn't even know what it was. Not from the fire or ice kingdom," she continued, gesturing to his frame, "obviously. So where are you from?"

"I'll tell you where I'm from, if you agree to listen to a request of mine."

"Um, okay. You first."

"Its not visible from this sky, elsewise I would point it out. I come from the planet of Gallifrey, in the constellation of Kasterborous."

"Gallery, from the.. Wahhh?"

Laughing heartily, "That's Galli-frey, from the constellation of Kasterborous." He said it a little slower this time.

"Cass-tur-ber-us." Repeated Fionna, to ensure she got it.

"Er, your accent is a tad off, but more or less, yeah." He gave a little side tilt of his head as he acquiesced.

"I.. Honestly I don't know what or where that is, but alright." She smiled, lost.